Bride To Be!

Options
Hi Everyone, I just signed up today and am really excited about this new program. My starting weight May 1st, 2011 was 191 lbs. Today, June 1st, I'm 183.6lbs. I've done this on my own before and I'm super motivated at first and then it dies off and I gain it back. Well it's been a month and I want to STAY MOTIVATED so I joined this program. I'm getting married in two months and I want to be 170 lbs in those wedding pictures. Pictures I will have to look at for the rest of my life. And my future kids will see and I want them to think I was a beautiful bride not a Big Bride. I'm two weeks into Jillian MIchaels Ripped in 30 and am down 5lbs. It's amazing. I'm actually excited to go home and do the DVD after work, cause I can see the results.

If you are serious about losing weight and feeling healthy, add me as your friend and we can motivate each other to look HOT in all future photographs.

Congradulations to all the success stories I've been reading today. They are amazing. I'm hoping to be a success story myself...some day soon I hope.

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels! Biggest Loser Trainer, good stuff!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Hi fellow bride to be! Welcome to MFP and good luck!
  • cdskates
    cdskates Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your impending nuptuals!!! I just started JM's 30 Day Shred--I'm feelin the burn which means I'll be seein the results. AWESOME weight loss so far--you'll make your goal for sure!
  • sheraja79
    sheraja79 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'm relatively new to the site too! I'm not yet engaged but could be soon. That's why I started working out in August and have lost over 30 pounds now because I've become obsessed with ways to live more healthy. I also saw your post on the wednesday weigh in's post and sent you a friend request so we can help motivate each other! you WILL BE a beautiful bride, no matter what!
  • KKJ24
    KKJ24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go already! You can do it! Thanks for the add by the way!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Use this site too! We all post, at reply to posts. . it's good stuff. Welcome!