All I Want Is To Be Happy

Options
kalynntabron1
kalynntabron1 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
My name is Kat and I'm an 18 year old girl, currently going to school to become an Audiologist. Not only that but photography and video editing is something I want to do in the near future. I'm not the best at it yet, I'm still learning but I make YouTube videos. My name on YouTube is Avery Love and my Instagram account to support it all is improperkat1. Having this YouTube video makes me happy, I can truly be myself and I don't care about what people are saying about me.

All my life I have been one of the "bigger" girls. I have swam competitively since I was 9 and it was a great workout, but I ate all the calories I burned during practice. Then I felt so bad that I ate all that food that I'd eat to cope with it.

Overall, I decided to change myself. I am never happy and I never feel beautiful. It's not all about how you look, but to me to truly be happy I feel like I need to lose weight. I'm 5 feet, 6 inches tall and I weigh 208 lbs. I used to weigh 224 lbs, but I already started working out and eating right.

But I need help, I have lost the motivation to want to workout or to make more videos and improve them overall. I want that motivation back. Everyone says just remember why you started and I try that but it doesn't work. I haven't gone to work out for three weeks and I already gained 3 lbs. I don't want to back track and eventually weigh 278. I want to weight 135 lbs and be genuinely and intensely happy. I want to make more and better videos to truly express myself and have fun with different people.

I would like all the help in the world to get the motivation I need to work out and make videos again. Please! I need this!

Replies

• kelleyjhale
    kelleyjhale Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to talk and help motivate you! Friend me and if you want to start messaging I can give you support!
  • mdrichardsons
    mdrichardsons Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. For me it's about peace, Not a number. I just don't want to be concerned with it all the time.
    Many people even very active people don't WANT to go to the gym everyday but it's a choice. When I'm struggling to go I force myself to at least get on my workout clothes. It helps me especially since I bought some cute new clothes.
    Also if you can't force yourself to the gym at least log everything very accurately. You can loose and not workout...it's just extra calories if you do.
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I also was like you super fit and healthy, but then I had kids and then I felt blah in every aspect of my life. I've been at this for 11 days now and let me tell you: I feel so much better!! I try to inspire myself each day to keep going, I know it's hard but together we all can reach our goals. MFP has an incredible community filled with like-minded and goal oriented people who are willing to help you as well :)