feelin'it

Options
Woke uo to day seven. Ugggggg. I started feeling exhausted yesterday and had my first stress craving for choclate and junk food. I am surprised it took this long. Scales says 4 lbs. lost but I know that is water lost. I'll still take it. All I am doing for exercise is 40 min. on the treadmill and another 20 on the recumbant bike. It has been many years since I exercised and need to start out slowly so I dotn't die. I mean overdo it ,hurt myself and then quit. Past experiences.
However- I feel proud that yesterday I was able to treat myself to a chocolate mini bar and then got on the exercise as soon as I got home from the classroom.
Today will be a challenge cause I am trying to come up with an excuse not to exercise. I'll have to make it through the day and then exercise tonight. Hubby didn't get in till 4 this am. So he'll be sleeping till 1 or so. I guess I could do some strechting and just loosen up. Gotta have a talk with myself about not slipping back into past behaviors of giving up.

Replies

• Booksarenice
    Booksarenice Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Woke uo to day seven. Ugggggg. I started feeling exhausted yesterday and had my first stress craving for choclate and junk food. I am surprised it took this long. Scales says 4 lbs. lost but I know that is water lost. I'll still take it. All I am doing for exercise is 40 min. on the treadmill and another 20 on the recumbant bike. It has been many years since I exercised and need to start out slowly so I dotn't die. I mean overdo it ,hurt myself and then quit. Past experiences.
    However- I feel proud that yesterday I was able to treat myself to a chocolate mini bar and then got on the exercise as soon as I got home from the classroom.
    Today will be a challenge cause I am trying to come up with an excuse not to exercise. I'll have to make it through the day and then exercise tonight. Hubby didn't get in till 4 this am. So he'll be sleeping till 1 or so. I guess I could do some strechting and just loosen up. Gotta have a talk with myself about not slipping back into past behaviors of giving up.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    hey you still lost 4lbs, WAY TO GO :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 4lbs!!:drinker: Hang in there, you can do it. Pop in a stretching DVD or something like that to pass your time today:happy:
  • Booksarenice
    Options
    :bigsmile: hubby just got woken up by dispatch so I snuck in and got workout clothes. No excuses baby- ( my favorite saying at school when the kiddos have a million and 1 reasons for not doing something). Charging up the ipod and off I go- NO EXCUSES BABY:noway:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey good for you and the 4 lbs... 4 lbs is 4 lbs less than you weighed!!!!!:flowerforyou:

I can't always get outside to walk, work 10 hr days and it's dark when I leave and dark when I get home. Started using the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's. They are great and very convenient.
    I have 4 different ones and mix them up. Also if you just have time to do a mile or 2 you have still done something for the day.

Good luck... you can do it.
  • Booksarenice
    Options
    you sound like me- go to work when its dark and come home when its dark. I have to do videos when hubby is awake, Too much noise-very, very light sleeper. I am just now adding the walk videos. A friend let me borrow the walk and kickbox one. That sounds good for later when he is off to work.:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!