i lost my cat food.

Options
2»

Replies

• ElisaJtsu
    ElisaJtsu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had to go and check now...I've lost my cat & his food :) Great idea!!
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @dramaqueen45, @hollyberry061082, @alfonsinarosinsky ,@LorraineZinn, @ElisaJtsu
    congratulations on your progress!

thanks for the encouragement everyone! I'm working on that 3rd cat now. B)
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    LOVE the tread title! I'm allergic to cats, so I can't measure my weight loss in cat food. But I remember when I cut out added sugar and lost the first 5 pounds, I had the thought that I'd lost a 5-pound bag of sugar.

Good luck on losing more cats and cat food :smiley:
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What a great way to visualize your loss! I have lost my daughter and my chihuahua. Because my cat is ginormous and weighs as much as both of my little dogs combined :wink:
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've lost a small Asian female.
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Love this! I've lost a bag of equine senior and a cat!
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    What a great way to visualize your loss! I have lost my daughter and my chihuahua. Because my cat is ginormous and weighs as much as both of my little dogs combined :wink:
    :o lost your daughter! in a different context that would be terrible - but congrats instead!
    I've lost a small Asian female.
    this kind of perspective really makes you (and us all) think about how happy our hearts are that we're making a change, huh? good work!
    hac125 wrote: »
    Love this! I've lost a bag of equine senior and a cat!
    i have no idea how much a bag of equine senior weighs but it sounds like a lot! congratulations!

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Lolwut?
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Equine Senior comes in 40 lb bags. The cat was about 6 lbs at the time. As of this morning my scale says he weighs 9 lbs. :smiley: Fat cat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!