Looking for friends to keep me accountable

Options
I am looking for someone to help me stay focused and accountable. I want to find friends that I can turn to when I am about to slip up on my diet. I want to do the same for you. I have about twenty pounds to lose. This is the hardest twenty pounds I have ever tried to lose. It won't budge and I think it's because I have a hard time staying consistent. I used to be so lean and I was so happy with the way I looked. I want that back!!! I eat super clean, no fast food, and exercise very regularly. My only problem is that I lose my motivation after a few days and eat all the things that I have been denying myself. Sugar and carbs do not agree with me. They make my heart race and I feel awful. Even so, I seem to get amnesia and forget how much I want to feel good and lose this weight until after I've already eaten foods that are bad for me. I wish I had someone to help me stay strong and focused.

Replies

• heyhey20
    heyhey20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I literally feel like I have the same problem! I know exactly how you feel! Feel free to add me!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! It's more than a decision, you have to make it a lifestyle. Find your "why" and be honest with yourself. Stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. Feel free to add me.
  • Mandyrose1983
    Mandyrose1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much
  • MagnoliaStorm
    MagnoliaStorm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel trapped sometimes... I try to look at thin people on the street, thinking I want those legs etc.. to keep myself motivated and on the track. Feel free to add me as well.
  • im_awesome_because_im_me
    Options
    I'll be your accountability buddie ^_^ I'm just over 20 pounds away from my goal... Would love to work together and give each other some helpful truth... I'll add you
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have around 24lbs left to lose and know what you mean about losing motivation! When I have one bad day it turns into a week and I need to stop that cycle. Sending you a friend request now :)