Replies

• linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Added you :) I'm on here all the time.
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me! I log every meal plus check my feed here often. Just hit 1 year logged yesterday. Have lost 100 lbs and at least 90 more to go so please add me :) I need some active friends here too
  • DontJustWishForItWorkForIt
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends who actually like and comment for support as well. Feel free to add me if your looking for the same:)
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is to log my calories/exercise everyday. I want to lose about 40lbs by February 2016
  • colleen_mairead_xo
    colleen_mairead_xo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on every day (:
  • TerryJackson61
    TerryJackson61 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily user so or anyone else reading this is welcome to add me. I'm always looking for new friends to have a mural support network with. I'm just shy of 100 days on here and love it and love to chat as my time permits.
  • vadim605
    vadim605 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'd love to see what others are eating and their progress. I just switched over from lose it to MFP but I'll be on here daily
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi ♡

I'm on here daily...well more like hourly. I'm addicted. :/

But I log everyday and my diary is open. I love making new friends who are as active and supportive as I am to them! So feel free to add me. :blush:
  • MagnoliaStorm
    MagnoliaStorm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on this app everyday. Fairly active, looking for mates. Please feel free to add me
  • keturaheaton
    keturaheaton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm active! Add me
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have logged on every day since the week before Memorial Day.
  • jachmannjachmanngmailcom2015
    Options
    Hi. Please add me! I've only started 3wks ago and love this app. I access it several times a day for motivation. Still have 26lbs to lose. So hard to stay under 1200 calories. :(