Who has 80-100LBS to lose?

Options
I'm looking for some support buddies on my weight loss journey!

I just had out LAST baby 7 weeks ago and its time to finally start losing all the cummulative baby pounds I put on in the past six years!

I would love to reach my goal weight before my baby turns one and I have to return to work! So, I have 10 months, I'd love to lose 91 pounds between now and then, landing me at 175 pounds, since I am tall (5'11'') that weight will be just right for me!

Anyone with similar goals? I have three small kids at home, ages 5, 3 and 7 weeks, so I have limited time, I just ordered 10 minute trainer by Tony Horton to do with DH, and hopefully over time I will be able to stack those workouts and make a nice quality session from them!

I'm so tired of failing, I want this time to be THE time, I want success, I want a healthy me, and I need buddies!

Katie

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I gave birth 14 months ago and I'm stopping the excuses and working out. I want to lose 90 pounds total.

Feel free to friend me :)
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I started with 130 lbs to lose, does that count? ;-)
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm with you . . . Let's do this !!!!

If you are looking for some extra support, motivation and even the occasional opinion from a guy, please feel free to send me a friend request !!!

Good Luck !!!

Mark
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have 5 children and have yet to lose the baby weight. Problem is, my youngest is 19! Welcome to MFP! I'm new too so perhaps we can be a good support for each other.

Good luck on your journey!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! Good Luck!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    I have 140 to lose, for my GW, and im 60 lbs of it off already
  • StormChaser217
    StormChaser217 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 52 years old , I use to be small 125 pounds , but then I gained all this weight now at 232 pounds . I hate it . I need to use at least 80 pounds in order to feel good about my body again .
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    I am shooting to lose a total of 100 lbs (maybe more will re-evaluate when i get there)
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I started with 130 lbs to lose, does that count? ;-)

Sure it counts :)

The more the merrier!

Katie
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Oh my, I'm horrified. I just did the math and once this baby comes I will have about 75lbs to lose. I'm due June 13th or before... Feel free to add me. I've been on the site for over a year. I lost about 12lbs before I ended up getting pregnant again. But this does work if you are honest. And the support here is amazing! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i have about 75lbs left...whoohoo...good luck...
  • Chefsammy
    Chefsammy Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in the opposite situation than you. I do not have any kids but want kids and need to lose weight in order to be healthy enough to have kids. I just started my journey and have 160 pounds to lose. Good Luck with it.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 lbs and still have 130ish to lose. The first 20 came so easy, This is becoming a challenge. I want to lost weight so I can have a baby and be healthy!!
  • AndyAt160lbs
    AndyAt160lbs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Never been pregnant although I have looked like I was!!! Started with 121 lbs to lose and have about 89 lbs to go feel free to add the FLUFFY guy.
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    I've lost 41 lbs since jan1 have been on this site since mid march. I have another 89 lbs to go. feel free to add me as friend. incidentally, I'm going on a 2 week vacation as of tomorrow so you might not hear from me for a couple of weeks. Good luck, I know you'll do great!:flowerforyou:
  • angelicazaldivar
    angelicazaldivar Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im in! I started with 95 lbs to lose, and have currently lost 11. :) I just finished up INSANITY on Sunday, and started P90X on Monday. :) How r u likin the 10 minute trainer!?

I have 3 kids as well -- ages 3, 9, 11. :) I sent u a friend request. :)
  • upendrah
    upendrah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Plz count me in. I am currently 268 and would love to lose 90 pounds in 10 months. Thats 9 pounds per month and more than doable. My overall goal is to lose 138 ponds for a gial weight of 130.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like I am in great company here! Thank you all for jumping in!

My 10 Minute Trainer is supposed to arrive by June 10th and then I'll start with that! For now I am watching my foods, drinking more water and trying to get out walking with the baby!

I get pretty wicked headaches from exercise, a byproduct I am sure of being so out of shape, so I am easing myself into this!

What are you all doing to get losing?

Katie
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have 85 + to lose. been trying to lost it since my son was born almost 4yrs ago!

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend! :-)
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and have the same goal weight. I started out on 1/3/11 weighing 332.4 lbs. This past weekend, I weighed in at 267.2 lbs so I have 92.2 lbs left to get to goal. My whole mentality has changed this time around, and I am confident that I will make my goal. Good luck to everyone.