Need friends for support. Failed once already!

hi guys I have tried and failed once before and I would really like to succeed this time. I think that building a bigger network of friends could really help me! So please feel free to add me!!

I would really appreciate any support from anyone regardless of how much you have to lose! I have 82lbs to get to my goal weight!!!!!!

Replies

• littledante
    littledante Posts: 85 Member
    Hello Megan. Welcome (back?) :smile: I am 31 and want to lose 2 stone (30 pounds ish) Good luck with your goals. Add me if you would like the support.x
  • Hannahkahlor
    Hannahkahlor Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Megan. I try to log on everyday. Add me if you want some motivation and to be held accountable. You can make your goal!
  • naruko6_6
    naruko6_6 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Megan. I log in at least once a week to record my weight or exercise. I am trying to get back into the habit if inputting my food. But I will give you my support if you want to add me as a friend.
  • ebonnilouise
    ebonnilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Hey Megan! I'll add you & we can give each other support. I'm just starting my journey :)
  • katieowen1994
    katieowen1994 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey Megan I'd love to become friends not the best dieter but we can share tips and try to motivate each other! :) x
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Hi! I failed for 10 years... Then I found support and I was able to make it through the rough patches and stay on top. It's all about making small changes over a long period of time. Consistency is key. I log everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • elaiesay2
    elaiesay2 Posts: 27 Member
    You haven't failed yet, not if you're still trying. You can add me.
  • kewilly71
    kewilly71 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me too, I have just started again and would like to share the journey. .. :) strength in numbers
  • CannonWhale
    CannonWhale Posts: 44 Member
    All failure is , is unfinished success! Feel free to add me if you like, I log daily (or at least check in) and my food diary is open as well. We got this Magen !!