Done! -36lbs with pics to prove it!

Options
SiltyPigeon
SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
I am very excited to say (well.... type) that today I have decided to switch from "losing" to "maintenance". My "goal weight" was actually four pounds lighter. But, I was looking at some pictures my husband took this weekend... and you know what? Forget 'em! I'm done losing weight! Just need some toning now! To kick start my official transition from losing to maintenance I am posting before and after pics.

Before we get to those, here are my stats (for those of you who are interested):

Start Date: January 15th 20,11
Start Weight: 167 lbs
Height: 5'5"
Current Weight: 131 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 36 lbs
Inches Lost: 9!!!

Now for the featured presentation! (Lol)

Here are two pics of me on Christmas @ 167 lbs....

Christmas_smaller.jpg

ChristmasII_smaller.jpg

Here is one pic of me@ 155ish...

November2010_small.jpg

And! The park pics from this weekend!

Park_small.jpg

ParkII_small.jpg

Bridge_small.jpg

And Just for Fun... (my husband took the pics) Where my butt USED to be! :huh:

Butt_small.jpg

So, there you have it! Hope you enjoyed the show!
My best piece of weight loss intel is this: Losing weight is the easy part. Making the DECISION to lose weight, not just once, but many times, EVERY DAY is the difficult part. Just get out of your own way!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Great job. you should feel so proud!!!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    WOW WOW you look great!!
  • teddysmom16
    teddysmom16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look done to me! Congratulations and good luck with the maintenance!

Oh, and cute baby!!
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow, nicely done! Congrats, you look great :)
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    excellent, and thanks :)
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!! What size were you before? What size are you now? I am so inspired by you! Way to go!
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome!! Wow, I hope to have good results like you!! You are also very correct when you say the choices you make EVERYDAY!! :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    congradulations
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Great job, no lose skin!!!! You look like you have always been small!!!!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • spr_chkn
    spr_chkn Posts: 48
    Options
    You're where I want to be!!! You should be so stinkin' proud right now. Thanks for the motivation girlie - you rock!:flowerforyou:
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! so inspiring!!
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    You did amazing!! You look great!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!! What size were you before? What size are you now? I am so inspired by you! Way to go!

The pants I were "before" were a size 15. The pants I'm wearing in the after pics are a size 7! Shirts I wore a large before and a small now. I fit in a size 4 dress (still can't believe it!)!

Thanks everyone!
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    WOW you look great! Congratulations! Your right...you do not need to lose another 4 pounds cause you look great! good luck maintaining!
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    My best piece of weight loss intel is this: Losing weight is the easy part. Making the DECISION to lose weight, not just once, but many times, EVERY DAY is the difficult part. Just get out of your own way!

Love this advice!!! Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • gacooley
    gacooley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing! Good job!
    You are correct, it is an everyday thing...I remind myself so many times a day, Gail you want to weigh alot less and the only way to get there is to stick to eating, documenting, and exercise, and of course MFP! :o)
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    well done :flowerforyou: you look amazing. Thank you for sharing with us and for the motivation as well
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!