Starting over

Options
I had great success here and then I started a new job. Got busy. Fell in love. Got married And I gained back 25 lbs of the 30 I lost. I need the structure MFP offers. I miss the community here. I hope I can fit back in!!

Replies

• mrslaurie57
    mrslaurie57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I am similar shoes. I have more than 30 pounds to lose.
  • richo59
    richo59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have also been "off the wagon" for various reasons. I have gained 4-5 kgs and feel slow and sluggish. I am back and determined to get back to goal. Looking for support, please.
  • Bossamee
    Bossamee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Lost 27 lbs 2 1/2 years ago using mfp. Life got busy, went through some tough stuff, quit the evil cancer stick, blah blah blah. I feel yucky, lethargic and bloated. I'm up to within 3 lbs of where I started the first time! I'm back at it with gusto now and happy to support and be supported!
  • Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If your looking to build your support group back up I am here for you!
  • Bellamo69
    Bellamo69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I back too! we all have that in common with MFP it work before and will again...:) add me too
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! ☺
  • PollyEH
    PollyEH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I haven't regained everything I lost, but the scales are certainly starting to creep up, so want to nip it in the bud once and for all this time. I've used mfp before, but haven't engaged with the community. This time round already seems much easier with support of others who understand.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Bossamee wrote: »
    I'm with you! Lost 27 lbs 2 1/2 years ago using mfp. Life got busy, went through some tough stuff, quit the evil cancer stick, blah blah blah. I feel yucky, lethargic and bloated. I'm up to within 3 lbs of where I started the first time! I'm back at it with gusto now and happy to support and be supported!

You know. I didn't even think about it. I quit smoking in December! Let's do this together!!
  • Bossamee
    Bossamee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lesliev523,
    Definite correlation there! It's been 6 months since I quit & I absolutely turned to food as a replacement. I'd love to attack this together. Quitting smoking makes us healthier regardless of weight gain!
  • jeanjohnston
    jeanjohnston Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Years ago I lost a large amount of weight (100 lbs) I have gotten extremily busy at working 10 to 12 hour days without much of a break usually grazing, but my biggest problem is I have fallen off the exercise bandwagon and gained 18 pounds. I need to get remotivated before I gain it all back