Looking for friends and encouragement

Options
Hello, I'm a 41 year old female in Rochester, NY. I currently weigh 338.4 lbs, and have a goal of 130. So I have a ways to go. I'm interested in making some friends here to help with encouragement. This weekend I stopped eating flour and sugar. I lost 3lbs just over the weekend! The transition is hard - I am eating plenty, but feel hungry ALL THE TIME. My body is begging for sugar. My work provides a TON of food for us, including healthy stuff, but there is a whole table full of bread, bagels, cookies, etc. easy to grab and so tempting! I was able today on my first break to bypass that and instead have an avocado. I hope I can stay strong, but my track record isn't great. I'm more than willing to reciprocate with encouragement. Who wants to be my friend?

Replies

• karliebethell
    karliebethell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I do I Do I Do!!!!!!!!!!!
  • punkusnickus
    punkusnickus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lets do this..
  • skyewillow
    skyewillow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Karliebethell: I have sent a friend request. Thank you. :)
  • skyewillow
    Options
    Punkusnickus: friend request on the way!
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can be a part of the encouragement! :smile:
  • skyewillow
    Options
    Thanks Tinaolsson! Invitation is sent!
  • staceyw74
    staceyw74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too" staceyw74
  • tenovak
    tenovak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Skyewillow, I'm new too! I stopped eating sugar, carbs and caffeine in May and went through a serious detox, but then slipped and now have to start again. I would love to be your friend, as I'm going through the same thing!
  • miznash32
    miznash32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bigmama5910
    bigmama5910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same trouble! The more I try to stay away the more I want it. Lol
    I would love to offer encouragement! Let's do this together!
  • samanthajane0294
    samanthajane0294 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Send me a request :) im back on here after years and need some encouragement as well, maybe we can help eachother
  • skyewillow
    Options
    This is so great! Thanks to everyone who's responded so far! I've sent a flurry of friend requests and look forward to sharing with each other in the future.