lose 1lb of fat per DAY by Tom Venuto

Options
http://www.burnthefatblog.com/archives/2011/06/how-to-lose-a-pound-of-fat-per-day.php

Great article. Should help people on the topic of smaller or larger calorie deficits by approximate body fat mass.

Replies

• kokoasummer
    kokoasummer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got this on a ebook, its actually pretty awesome.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Interesting article. thanks
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I've got this on a ebook, its actually pretty awesome.

Have you tried it? If so, how did it work for you?
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's intense! 3500 calorie deficit?? But I think I'm eligible for this...
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options
    Just ordered the book, need all the help I can get, have heard GREAT reviews!
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great post.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's intense! 3500 calorie deficit?? But I think I'm eligible for this...

If you are talking per day as the article is. NO WAY! They are talking biggest loser style obese for that sort of deficit.

I've got burn the fat, feed the muscle but haven't got around to reading it yet.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    A person can't lose a pound of fat a day. Fat loss and scale weight loss are two different thing. It's not easy to lose a pound of fat, but it's easy to lose a pound of scale weight. Quick weight loss is nothing but water. To lose pounds of fat, you will have to lose body fat percentage and if you could lose a pound of fat a day, you will eventually die.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Interesting read. Thanks for posting it.
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Note this is only physiologically and mathematically possible for people who are already obese i.e. (generally speaking) 30% bodyfat or higher.

Also requires loads of water intake to flush the fat out.

I've done it, both accidentally and intentionally, and only when I was much heavier (~32% bodyfat) than I am now (23% bodyfat).
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    A person can't lose a pound of fat a day. Fat loss and scale weight loss are two different thing. It's not easy to lose a pound of fat, but it's easy to lose a pound of scale weight. Quick weight loss is nothing but water. To lose pounds of fat, you will have to lose body fat percentage and if you could lose a pound of fat a day, you will eventually die.

did you read the article?
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options

did you read the article?

i doubt it
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Great article! I like hard numbers like 31 kcal/day. I feel like I just got another tool for the ol' toolbox! Thanks so much for sharing. My clients will certainly appreciate this!
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is outstanding information. Thank you Chris
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Like!
  • bevepr
    bevepr Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks very important info!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Very nice article!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sorry, double post!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm eligible for this at 5 ft 11, 101 kg and 41% body fat. I have the Burn the Fat ebook. Am going to give it a try and see what happens!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    very interested to see some real life results :)