Anyone in there 20's? Weightloss

Options
fitfor523
fitfor523 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for people my age to be "friends" with so we can compare diets/excercise, share what works, share recipes, motivate eachother, someone that will tell me I need to get back on track when I start to fall !
I'm 5'7, 175 pounds, will lose ATLEAST 20 :)

Replies

• AlyshAllen
    AlyshAllen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm 22, 5 feet tall and 165 lbs. I've lost 5 lbs in the last week so far. I stumble sometimes and would love to have someone there to push me to do my best!! I'd love to share recipes too! I hope to get down to 120, but at the same time I'm unsure if that is a good goal weight since I haven't seen a nutritionist.
  • CuhhJuhh
    CuhhJuhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, but I'm trying to find people around my age as well to help keep me motivated.
  • KiwiMellow
    KiwiMellow Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I fall into that boat for sure! It's a lot nicer to have people around your age to help you!
    AlyshAllen wrote: »
    That's me! I'm 22, 5 feet tall and 165 lbs. I've lost 5 lbs in the last week so far. I stumble sometimes and would love to have someone there to push me to do my best!! I'd love to share recipes too! I hope to get down to 120, but at the same time I'm unsure if that is a good goal weight since I haven't seen a nutritionist.
    I'm not a nutritionist but I was about the same starting weight and my end weight is a little heavier than yours so I think that's a good goal weight. You could also check out bmis and such to be sure.
  • fitjourney_kat
    fitjourney_kat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 24, currently 197 looking to get down to 145. I have started to log daily and am pretty active on my news feed. Feel free to add me!
  • tianaford93
    tianaford93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2 and weigh 180. I am 22 years old and I want to lose 60 lbs.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 27 and looking to make adjustments to my lifestyle that I can maintain for life. I love receiving support on here and giving it back in return. Check out my profile and add me if you're interested.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Same height, weigh more, 27 years old
  • ebonnilouise
    ebonnilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 20 and I'm 313 pound! I'm Australian though so I use kilograms to keep track of my weight, I'm just starting out on my journey and looking to build up a good group of friends to learn off and stay motivated with! Everyone add me
  • lucylindabaker
    lucylindabaker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and looking to lose some more weight and tone up! Been a member for a while and post regular updates so please everyone feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'3" and 165 lbs. Trying to lose another 30-ish.

Please feel free to add me! I'm here every day :smile:
  • Kamariaminus100
    Kamariaminus100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 5'9, and 201 lbs. Lost 39/100 lbs so far. Kinda fell off the wagon for a bit, but I'm tracking and dieting again
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s but feeling super old compared to a lot of you guys. I'm a daily logger, I missed 1day 37days ago which ended my 1040+ streak gggrrr. Lost motivation and gained about 40lbs of the 70ish I lost, so here I am back on it.

Throw me a request and let's kick some butt!!!
  • monstarrrsauce
    monstarrrsauce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    22 yr old 5'10" 225 lbs looking to hit 190! 30lbs down so far. Willing to learn and give tips
  • vande2km
    vande2km Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyy... I am 26 years old. 5'5 and about 163 lbs. I recently had knee surgery about 2 months ago and fell off the bandwagon. I definitely gained sone weight since I couldn't walk too much. I am ready to get back down to about a healthy 150 lbs. Add me and we can keep each other on track :smile:
  • nsnchz
    nsnchz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 145 hoping to get down to 120 again. :#
  • Amanda_elainee94
    Amanda_elainee94 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 5'4 weigh 165 and want to get into the 130s again!! I would l Live to have people my age to help me through my journey
  • ArtemisK57
    ArtemisK57 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Feel free to add me! Looking to lose about 40 lbs.
  • meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! Would love more friends too! I'm 27 and looking to lose quite a bit of weight. Add me!
  • Ne0nice
    Ne0nice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, 20yo here 6'3 and looking for some people to add for support and motivation. Feel free to add me. Hoping to lose 50lbs ish
  • Hannahlukacs321
    Hannahlukacs321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me! I'm 23, looking to lose around 25lbs. Let's motivate each other?! :smile: