Taking off the baby weight!

Options
Its been 5 months since I had my daughter. I have 15 lbs to go to be at pre-baby weight...and then going to try and take off 10 more!

Replies

• mcqlove87
    mcqlove87 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm working on baby-weight too! But mine has been around for just over three years lol My prebaby weight was probably around 125, but that's because I was going to the gym all the time and taking diet pills :(
    I'm already halfway to my goal though! You just have to stick to it, MFP has helped so much!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm with ya sista! You can totally do it!
    My little man is 7 months. I'm wanting to lose 20-25lbs. That would make me happy. We can do it!!!!

:-)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My daughter is just over 5 months also! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. Good luck to you!
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My little girl is 5 months old too! I am still losing weight to get to where I want to be pre-baby. I want to lose 20 more pounds.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6months this week and I got lots to lose! Still had 10lbs to lose before I got pregnant from my first baby and she is almost 6! Hard to do when your focus is on the kiddies!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on your baby! I lost my 41 pounds of baby weight use MFP and I am now working on those additional 10 pounds that I had on me when I got pregnant! You can do it! My daughter just turned 6 months last week. :happy:
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My babyis 2 months. I have about 35lbs to lose before I get to my pre weight. But I want to lose 50lbs. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! :) My youngest daughter is 2 and I'm still working on losing the weight I gained while being pregnant with her. Before trying to get pregnant I was 120lbs and now my goal is to get to 130 at least! Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My baby is sevent monhs. Got back to prepregnancy weight easily, but now I'm ready to lose another 30lbs.

We're all sisters in the struggle. Good luck ladies.
  • CristineD
    CristineD Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was still carrying around baby weight from my first pregnancy with my daughter (she's 2 and a half) and when I my son was born in January I was the heaviest I've ever been. So far, I've lost 13 pounds and am 2 pounds away from my pre-first baby weight and a further 20 from being my goal weight.
    Am always looking for friends so we can support, encourage and advise each other.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My baby is 13 months - I didn't join here until she was 8 months and I was almost the same weight as at delivery still! I have 12 lbs to go to prebaby weight and eventually I'll want to lose more than that, but we start trying for #2 soon so I'm not too worried about getting lower than prepregnancy yet.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    my 'baby' is 2 years old now and I have 9 lbs to get to pre-baby weight and then 20-30 to go on top of that. feel free to add me!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 months pp too! What day was ur baby born? Ive lost the weight I gained from her and now I'm trying to lose the weight I gained with my first daughter who is now 20 months lol. Two babies in two years have put a hurting on my body lol
  • staceym722
    staceym722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    She was born Dec 21.
  • tryinhard2lose
    tryinhard2lose Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome....I just joined here ,but have had soo much support so far. I love it!!! My last daughter will be 6 mos soon and I'm working on getting off the baby weight...I lost alot right before I got pregnant with her,and was so proud I lost it from my other pregnancies. Anyway, we're in this together...Good luck and congrats on your little one!!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Dec 31 :)