100lbs lost

Options
I just hit the 100lb lost mark. It took me 1 year and 6 months. Not bad at all. Never thought I could do it but my wife was always by myside. Now the next goal in my life style change is 200lbs lost. I know I can do it and if I can do it in another year and 6 months will be great. Thank you MFP for helping with my new life style.

Replies

• Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!!! Great job!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Dude that is rocking awesome...Keep up the great work...I have similar goals as you..
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! Slow and easy wins the race and kudos to your wife for her support.:flowerforyou:
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    I just hit the 100lb lost mark. It took me 1 year and 6 months. Not bad at all. Never thought I could do it but my wife was always by myside. Now the next goal in my life style change is 200lbs lost. I know I can do it and if I can do it in another year and 6 months will be great. Thank you MFP for helping with my new life style.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY MY HERO!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! WE'RE ALL REALLY PROUD OF YOU! LINDA/RN
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    KICK *kitten*!!!! KEEP IT UP!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You must be so Proud. Congratulations! I only had to lose 30 and I know how hard it was for me. You are an inspiration to everyone here.
  • better_days_ahead
    better_days_ahead Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Well Done!
  • Lettey
    Lettey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • poppyloganriley
    poppyloganriley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow!!! so inspiring! keep up the fabulous work!
  • missyserafina
    missyserafina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats to you!
  • asilva3111
    asilva3111 Posts: 44
    Options
    That is amazing!! Keep up the good work and as you can see, it is paying off.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Good Work my friend, that's great, I hope to be there with you at my weigh in on Thursday. Keep up the good work, what's your final goal.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Losing 100 pounds is definitely something to be proud of! Way to go!! Good Luck with your next 100! :)
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wow!!! congrats!!! your face looks younger, healthier, and more handsome (i'm not hitting on you, just being honest ;-) ). your wife must be proud too! keep up the good work and i'm sure you'll be the 200lb goal.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    way to go, congratulations................wow, 100 lbs ,way to go..................
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    way to go, congratulations................wow, 100 lbs ,way to go..................
  • DonnaDee
    DonnaDee Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!