Hello! Desserts???

Options
Hi! I'm new here, and LOVE MFP! I'm wondering about diet-friendly sweets. I get cravings in the evenings right about now, and they are KILLING my willpower! Any ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• weedle11
    weedle11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump. I like the Snickers mini ice cream bars. 90 calories.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and cones!! SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! Im haing one right now!
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    My two favorites are - 60 calorie fudgesicles. delicious. And then there are 90 calorie snickers ice cream bars - they are the mini-size but taste perfect. Lastly, i forgot about good old fat free sugar free pudding mixed with skim milk. Yum!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I like fat free jello pudding cup with a low fat gram cracker. Crush the cracker in and top with 2 tbls of low fat cool whip. Only 1 though!
    Or gram cracker with some natural peanut butter and low sugar jelly.
    I love air popped Popcorn with a little salt and smart balance ( you can have a ton) and some grapes, cherries or berries.
    Or Berries and Yogurt. or no sugar added fudge pop.
  • katiann00
    katiann00 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth as well. My favorite healthy dessert is Dannon Vanilla low fat yogurt with granola or fresh fruits (my faves are strawberry and pineapple together).
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You could try the Hunt's sugar free chocolate snack pack and a graham cracker. It's almost like a chocolate mouse pie, but only about 140 calories.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I just finished purchasing a few different kinds of Weight Watchers ice cream treats. Perfect for a summer evening when it's 100° like today! They are all about 100-130 calories and some of the bars are HUGE.

I also bought a seedless watermelon and cut it up into chunks then put the chunks in a big plastic container. Easy to portion using my scale and a lot less messy than cutting off slices and trying to eat them.

Berries are on sale right now. Buy a bunch and have them with some yogurt or just by themselves with a little sugar or Stevia. Freeze some and use in smoothies.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I like fat free jello pudding cup with a low fat gram cracker. Crush the cracker in and top with 2 tbls of low fat cool whip. Only 1 though!

haha - yeah, they beat me to it...
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love the Klondike 100 calorie ice cream desserts!
  • poppyloganriley
    poppyloganriley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love the smart ones weight watcher desserts...key lime pie is my favorite. I also like nature's valley dark chocolate granola thins, and i make smores using low 1 jumbo marshmallow, a hershey's bliss piece, and 1 sheet of low fat graham. satisfying, and yummy!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just found the activia yogart the strawberry cheesecake. So good!
    110ish cal
  • breahroxanne
    Options
    There are some greek yogurt bars out that are VEEERY good. They are pretty big and only 70 calories with 0 fat and 6g of protein!