Workplace Groups?

Options
Hi, everyone! We have started a group at my workplace called Healthy Habits, which is aimed at helping staff lose or maintain their weight through diet, fitness, and mental well-being. I am going to conduct a demonstration of MyFitnessPal for the group tomorrow and was wondering if any of you have created or managed workplace groups using the tool. If so, any success stories? Advice?

With many thanks,
Monica

Replies

• Haleycz496
    Haleycz496 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I actually conducted research at my university on worksite health promotion weight loss programs. We found that the people who logged their food and were educated on what's healthy/what's not, had much higher success is losing weight. Obviously those with a health fitness coach as well has even higher success. But overall, we saw great results from it being a worksite health group. Not to mention, healthier employees increase productivity, creativeness, and helps the company save money by spending less of health insurance!!! WTG!!
  • monilovesmocha
    monilovesmocha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Haley! I will be sure to include your feedback in my demo today. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!