Anyone in there 20's? Weightloss

Options

Replies

• stephaniecherry89
    stephaniecherry89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, I weight 211 and starter at 218 2 weeks ago. I'm 5'9. Add me if you would like, looking for motivation friends :smiley:
  • Allthaatgliitters
    Allthaatgliitters Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im 20, feel free to add me :)
    im 5ft 1 and weigh 7st 8lbs
  • larsonmarissa5
    larsonmarissa5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 20, 5' 6 and weigh 150. Looking to get down to 135 at least. Feel free to add! :)
  • hilaryrpaul
    hilaryrpaul Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm 21 and weight 157 pounds. I've gained 30 of those pounds in two years and now I'm trying to lose them. Feel free to add me.
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and weigh 143lbs (65kg)..goal weight: 130 lbs. Feel free to add! :wink:
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking for some MFP friends :)
  • milecuad
    milecuad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and weigh 230 today I started to make a change. I have gotten a trainer and hoping to aim my goal to help my longtime struggle
  • LilMissLisaC
    LilMissLisaC Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    25, currently 208 looking to be 154, need all the help I can get!! xx
  • Batgiirlworksout
    Batgiirlworksout Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! anyone feel free to add me:) I'm looking to lose a lot of weight!
  • sydneybleier251
    sydneybleier251 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, 20 years old and weigh about 180 now and want to get to about 145 or less :)
  • pheekayo2014
    pheekayo2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    <3 22 going on 50! Trying to lose 16kg. Learning to love my body! Add :)
  • samanthajane0294
    samanthajane0294 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im very bad with motivating myself!
    Ive just had my baby so i want to lose the weight and be a bit more healthy for when he gets older,
    If anyone thinks they can keep me motivated when i need it, please add :)
  • KO2MO3
    KO2MO3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 27yrs old 6'0 and I just started I'm looking to lose 25lbs by nov. I weight 210lbs any motivation and some help from new friends would be great! :) feel free to add me thanks!
  • _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 (sucks to know in 5 months I will have to move to the 30's thread) and am looking to lose 200 pounds and am 4 days into my journey. Would love to connect with any/everyone!
  • emilytay23
    emilytay23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 years old, 164cm and 66kilos. Would love to go down to 56kilos but remain fit and strong. It's been forever since I told myself "in 6 months, I will be....." And it's never happened. Would love some motivation to get going :) add me!
  • cruzpaula92
    cruzpaula92 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just joined and would love some more friends on here. I am 22 years old, 5'4", and 165 pounds. I have been working out since 2012, and I just recently did a bodybuilding competition (in the bikini division) in May. It was a great experience but I pulled my shoulder during the competition so my post competition rebound was bad. Trying to get back down to a lean and maintainable weight. ☺️
  • temporalis7
    temporalis7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 5'6 weighing in at 178lbs. After my pregnancy I was around 210 lbs. My current goal is to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight & take it from there. I don't have much support at home and would love to connect and keep each other motivated! :blush: Feel free to add me.
  • babyangel55
    babyangel55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 163 cm and I weigh 98kg. My goal I'd to reach 70kg. It's nice to have people that motivate each other to be better and I would love to motivate and be motivated by others :)
  • kellyjaneturner611
    Options
    EdTheGinge wrote: »
    I'm in my 20s but feeling super old compared to a lot of you guys." Imagine how I feel , I'm 34 haha
  • ninkerbell10
    ninkerbell10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20's, 5"11 and I won't say my weight because it's shocking :D but I have lost 2 stone before starting to use my fitness pal. Feel free to add me for support