Newbie - looking to share the journey with others who want to be their vibrant, healthy best Self :)

Options
SheridanWild
SheridanWild Posts: 14 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have just joined MFP after hearing so many people mention it in weight-loss podcasts. Hope to get to know some people with similar goals and interests. Long term weight challenges and am looking to make sustainable change. I've been walking for 3 weeks, 5 to 6 days between 40 mins and 1 hr and have just started logging food to stay clear about my choices. Not interested in following a specific diet or regime, interested in real food, seasonal produce and feeling good about myself. I am supportive and non-judgemental and am looking forward to sharing the journey! Much luck :smile:

Replies

• Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have an awesome plan! Take one day at a time.
  • OscHernandez
    OscHernandez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    keep u goal.
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey, welcome here and have a good time! You'll make it.
  • juleswhite870
    juleswhite870 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I totally get it. I too am not interested in a specific diet plan. Eating real food is the way to go. Sugar is the monster I struggle with the most. Being kind to myself is what will get me through this process. I want to make it about living healthy always even after I've met my goal weight. You have the right mind set and your energy is great!
  • SheridanWild
    SheridanWild Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging Posts ... we can do this :wink:
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending you a request :)
  • limegreenlissy
    limegreenlissy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!