Post Baby Body

Options
I'm 2 months Postpartum and have almost reached my starting weight, but wanting to loose more. I was on the goal until I found out I was pregnant and the scale started going the opposite way, but for a good cause. Looking for like minded people for support and encouragement through the journey.

Replies

• Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Two months? Lucky girl bc I took over a year to get back to pre baby LOL then again I gained over maybe 50 lbs with my chunky lil man...never looked at the scale.
  • morganjessica882
    morganjessica882 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you are at your prepregnacy weight...I have had 3 kids in the past 4 years and I am working on losing the weight. It's a tough journey but I am determined to stick to it...my major struggle is losing the "baby pouch" from the 3 c-sections maybe we can support and motivate each other. I'll friend request you.
  • chevron10
    chevron10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you are at your prepregnacy weight...I have had 3 kids in the past 4 years and I am working on losing the weight. It's a tough journey but I am determined to stick to it...my major struggle is losing the "baby pouch" from the 3 c-sections maybe we can support and motivate each other. I'll friend request you.

How are you getting on with losing the 'baby pouch'? I need help!