Keto meals

Options
ktosello523
ktosello523 Posts: 5 Member
I'm trying to follow a Ketogenic diet but would like some ideas/recipes. I do look on Pinterest but find it can be a little overwhelming.

Replies

• vadim605
    vadim605 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese pancakes, fat bombs, flaxseed Crackers, Coconut chocolate chip cookies,

Depends on what you like, there's a low carb version of like everything
  • jcosgrove140
    jcosgrove140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out ketokarma.com she has few receipes on her page the cauliflower bake is good.. Its been hard getting used to eating to much fat everyday so for breakfast today I had a few strawberries covered in double cream, never knew strawberries to taste so sweet!!! Was so good!! I would love to know what drinks are safe as iv been sticking to the coffee with cream black tea or water.. Chicken with cheese wrapped in bacon is good. I make my own cauliflower cheese with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
  • tmaure
    tmaure Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Check out some recipes on Pinterest for ideal protein phase 1 and 2. There are lots of good recipes that don't require using their foods.
  • CORNBREAD504
    CORNBREAD504 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Check out ruled.me and the-lowcarb-diet.com for great keto recipes and desserts (I have a sweet tooth). Both of these sites have helped me a ton. I have lost 30 lbs so far.
  • tinyturtlegirl
    tinyturtlegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree that ruled.me is a great resource and all the recipes I have tried have been great....especially the pizza one! It's an almond flour crust and it is beyond delicious! Staples for me include stir fry, jalapeno popper chicken, fat bombs (lemon cheesecake is my favorite), cucumbers or celery with dill dip and, of course, pizza.
  • ktosello523
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone
  • ktosello523
    Options
    One of my struggles is I hate eggs so I feel I don't have a lot of quick go to meals to keep me from falling off the wagon