Hi, I'm Angie

Options
Ok, I'm just beginning (again) today.
I don't know where to start with introducing myself, other than saying "Hi, I'm Angie"
So, suggestions on getting to others would be great!
I am an empty nester. I have one biological daughter. She is 27 and I have 2 beautiful grandchildren. One girl, one boy.
Life is extremely busy with 2 jobs.
I've kind of lost the art of taking care of me. And that is why I am here. To learn to take care of me again.
I am excited to get to know others in this community.
I am a huge fan of beachbody.com, absolutely adore Mr. Tony Horton. Will be starting P90X in the morning. B)

Replies

• richaldir
    richaldir Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Angie - welcome! You are in the right place and among friends. So great to read about your focus on self-care. I neglected myself for too many years as well. I've been tracking on MFP for a couple of years but got serious about 6 mos ago. I'm down 35lbs and working on another 40! Let's be buddies!
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Derek North East UK add me f you want
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome! P90x started my road to serious fitness. Have fun!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello Angie!! Welcome feel free to add me
  • HeleyneBeam
    HeleyneBeam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie! I am new here as well. I'm 36 and starting again with this self-care journey. I have 2 little ones and a husband who need me healthier and more active!
    I am in my fourth week of P90x and loving it. (My issue has been that I have not kept myself accountable nutrition wise :/) I love Tony Horton as well!
    Feel free to add me and we can talk about the P90x journey. You can do this!!
  • carbnite_bro
    carbnite_bro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Billy from kansas...anyone add me