9 stone to lose looking for new friends with similar weight loss goals

Options
hi I am 3weeks into my weight loss lost 11 lbs the first two weeks and am now static (I blame hormones and pmt ) I can put on up to 7lb during this hormonal time and I'm not gaining just staying static so am hopeful in about ten days I will lose some more! Looking to find new friends of any age from anywhere in the world with similar goals ... Add me

Replies

• samanthafrench28
    samanthafrench28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week 1, just reading threads and your goal is similar to mine, I have lost 5lb since Sunday, which I'm pretty excited about, however I have roughly 9 stone to loose
  • need2loosew8
    need2loosew8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 9 stone to lose . I just started my diet on the 10th of August. My husband isn't very supportive of my weight lose ambitions and I suffer from depression. so it isn't going to be easy for me but I am determined to lose the weight. Despite my depression, I do have a sense of humor , I love to chat :-) and I could do with all the encouragement and support I can get! So please, feel free to encourage me and hopefully I can also attempt to be a positive influence on your weight loss journey too !