Need to Lose 100+ lbs?

Options
Psyche3838
Psyche3838 Posts: 25 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi, my name is Casey and I'm looking for friends with similar goals to help keep each other motivated and inspired! Please feel free to add me if you'd like to join me in my journey of ups and downs to reach my goal of losing of 172 lbs... It's gonna be a long road, and i'm ready...but I need your help! Let's do this! ;)

Replies

• Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Casey! I've got 150-ish to lose and i've already lost about 32. I'll send you a friend request. This is a great place to be!
  • losingitwithkat
    losingitwithkat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive got exactly 100 to lose! Anyone can add me!
  • sissypriss22
    sissypriss22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 plus to loose..The hardest part is tryin to figure out what is the best method of a healthier lifestyle
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've got just under 100 to lose. You can all add me!
  • madfamily
    madfamily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have 100lb+ to lose - lost 14lb then stuck for the last year.
    Better at motivating others than myself I reckon so happy to friend anyone in this thread for sympathy and support both ways. Not a huge mobile user so not entirely sure how to friend any of you....so help already please !! Xx
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am working on this as well and need good support circle of "like minded" folks that stay active here.

• kacyvellene
    kacyvellene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too. I need to lose 100+ am just started this week. It's gonna be tough but I am tired of hurting and feeling bad.
  • locatejake
    locatejake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 100+ lbs over 10 years ago and have kept it off. Along with others, I can help you. I have a 6 day challenge that is fun, healthy and free! Let me know if you're interested. The group is only for those willing to help and/or support others.
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs and have another 130 to lose you can add me
  • xxwhateverguyxx
    xxwhateverguyxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100lbs at the very least. Everyone here can add me too if you'd like.... Always happy to share in the journey.
  • brittanyleigh316
    brittanyleigh316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 100 then see where I'm at and possibly lose more afterwards. Anyone can add me also!