Im back after 2 years!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is cindy and i have decided to try again...im just so unhappy with myself! I really want to lose 17 pounds and get my health back in order! Im tired of not being able to catch my breath after climbing stairs, im tired of feeling sick everytime i eat....i want to be a great example to my family and most of all my husband.... so here we go..day one all over again!! good luck to us all and lets push each other to achieve our goals!!

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome back. Are you sure being out of breath is because of being out of shape? I only ask because that is what I thought when I was constantly out of breath, and it turned out to be some health issues. You might want to check that out as you start this because once I got them under control the rest became much easier.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    welcome back. like i always say, any good choice is better than no good one, and any weight loss is better than no weight loss. So what if its day one all over again? At least you're back and ready to do it. Here's to a healthier you!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good luck Cindy. You did it once, you can do it again!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I hope you stick around this time!:smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You can DO it! :-)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • stloutlawsgrl
    Options
    Thanks you everyone!!! how motivating !!! I HAVE GOOSE BUMPS!! yes and the breathing is from being out of shape ! SAD to say but it is....i figure building up my cardio again will be the best thing !!
  • fridaysgal
    fridaysgal Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome back. Remember the saying...if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! You can do it! If you need a friend, please feel free to add me.