Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! Desserts???

Hi! I'm new here, and LOVE MFP! I'm wondering about diet-friendly sweets. I get cravings in the evenings right about now, and they are KILLING my willpower! Any ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• weedle11
    weedle11 Posts: 4 Member
    bump. I like the Snickers mini ice cream bars. 90 calories.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and cones!! SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! Im haing one right now!
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    My two favorites are - 60 calorie fudgesicles. delicious. And then there are 90 calorie snickers ice cream bars - they are the mini-size but taste perfect. Lastly, i forgot about good old fat free sugar free pudding mixed with skim milk. Yum!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    I like fat free jello pudding cup with a low fat gram cracker. Crush the cracker in and top with 2 tbls of low fat cool whip. Only 1 though!
    Or gram cracker with some natural peanut butter and low sugar jelly.
    I love air popped Popcorn with a little salt and smart balance ( you can have a ton) and some grapes, cherries or berries.
    Or Berries and Yogurt. or no sugar added fudge pop.
  • katiann00
    katiann00 Posts: 17
    I have a sweet tooth as well. My favorite healthy dessert is Dannon Vanilla low fat yogurt with granola or fresh fruits (my faves are strawberry and pineapple together).
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    You could try the Hunt's sugar free chocolate snack pack and a graham cracker. It's almost like a chocolate mouse pie, but only about 140 calories.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    I just finished purchasing a few different kinds of Weight Watchers ice cream treats. Perfect for a summer evening when it's 100° like today! They are all about 100-130 calories and some of the bars are HUGE.

I also bought a seedless watermelon and cut it up into chunks then put the chunks in a big plastic container. Easy to portion using my scale and a lot less messy than cutting off slices and trying to eat them.

Berries are on sale right now. Buy a bunch and have them with some yogurt or just by themselves with a little sugar or Stevia. Freeze some and use in smoothies.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    I like fat free jello pudding cup with a low fat gram cracker. Crush the cracker in and top with 2 tbls of low fat cool whip. Only 1 though!

haha - yeah, they beat me to it...
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    I love the Klondike 100 calorie ice cream desserts!
  • poppyloganriley
    poppyloganriley Posts: 44 Member
    I love the smart ones weight watcher desserts...key lime pie is my favorite. I also like nature's valley dark chocolate granola thins, and i make smores using low 1 jumbo marshmallow, a hershey's bliss piece, and 1 sheet of low fat graham. satisfying, and yummy!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    I just found the activia yogart the strawberry cheesecake. So good!
    110ish cal
  • There are some greek yogurt bars out that are VEEERY good. They are pretty big and only 70 calories with 0 fat and 6g of protein!