calorie content of pizza?

Options
Having just arrived home from work, my wife has ordered a dominos pizza for me (despite me asking her not to :()
Im dairy intolerant so my pizza has no cheese on it, in my diary it suggests the pizza with cheese will be 1536 calories, what would be a reasonable amount to deduct from the lack of cheese?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Domino's has an great calorie tool on their website. You can enter your crust, toppings, etc and it will provide the count for you. You can select "No cheese" as an option.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    https://www.dominos.com/en/assets/derived/pdf/DominosNutritionGuide_12-0924.pdf
    That has the nutrition info, so you can build your own pizza!
  • davecaraher
    davecaraher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    fantastic thank you! Looks like I need to adjust 380cl off!!
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Protip:

You can put negative quantities for items. So say you have an entry for a cheese and pepperoni pizza, but you had yours without cheese. You can add the slices of pizza, but then add another item that's "-0.5c mozzarella cheese" or whatever you think the cheese was.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »
    Protip:

You can put negative quantities for items. So say you have an entry for a cheese and pepperoni pizza, but you had yours without cheese. You can add the slices of pizza, but then add another item that's "-0.5c mozzarella cheese" or whatever you think the cheese was.

MIND BLOWN. I'm vegan, and I anticipate using this tip a lot. Thanks!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Protip:

Over 3 years on MFP and I didn't know that!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    Protip:

RIGHT?!? Good to know!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    genius!
    Protip:

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    beamer0821 wrote: »
    genius!

*blushes* Aw shucks. I just like to help others, is all. Some people need tough love. Some people need a "you go, girl." Some people need negative entries ;)
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Go to Dominos website - they have a calorie calculator tool. You can 'build' your pizza and get the nutritional value. It will depend on size, crust, toppings...

Having just arrived home from work, my wife has ordered a dominos pizza for me (despite me asking her not to :()
    Im dairy intolerant so my pizza has no cheese on it, in my diary it suggests the pizza with cheese will be 1536 calories, what would be a reasonable amount to deduct from the lack of cheese?

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    Protip:

RIGHT?!? Good to know!

This is legit awesome!
  • evelynfitzpatrick520
    Options
    Thank you WBB56. I eat low carb. I just had a lean cuisine pizza but did not eat the crust. Now I can subtract that out.
  • raynereborn
    raynereborn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So helpful! Thank you for sharing!!!
    beamer0821 wrote: »
    genius!

*blushes* Aw shucks. I just like to help others, is all. Some people need tough love. Some people need a "you go, girl." Some people need negative entries ;)

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Protip:

This sounds awesome, but I'm trying right now, and I don't see an option to add the minus sign in front of a number....??
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    Protip:

This sounds awesome, but I'm trying right now, and I don't see an option to add the minus sign in front of a number....??

Are you on the app or on the website? I just tested it on the website and it worked.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Thank you so much!! I was seriously overestimating my pizza. :)
    Protip:

And another thanks for this! I had no clue you could do this. :)

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Domino's has an great calorie tool on their website. You can enter your crust, toppings, etc and it will provide the count for you. You can select "No cheese" as an option.

+1