At home workouts

Options
so what is everyone's favorite at home workout! There aren't any guns in my little town and the school gym can only be used by school students since sports have started! I'm wanting to lose weight and tone my whole body and I love trying new and fun exercises! Just wanted to know what everyone else did!

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Calesthenics
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i love jillian michaels 30 day shred full body workout. I'm still on level 1. I'm not a big exerciser. she has higher levels if you are more fit.

personally i think its one of the best full body workouts you can do at home in under 30 minutes. and its free on youtube.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What types of things do you like to do? There are tons of on-line videos

I like Jessica Smith TV, I like exercise DVDs (Kelly Coffey Meyer) and bouncing on my rebounder.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics are great. Last year I did Brazil Butt Lift and loved it. Silly name, but great workout. Zumba is pretty good if you are looking for fun cardio.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I have my aerial hammock at home, that and running.

every once in a while I will put in a power yoga dvd
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics, you can find a lot of good weekly pre-planned ones on pintrest. And Yoga, there are a lot of videos on youtube, my favorite is yogebycandance
  • SaintsFanBob
    SaintsFanBob Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    10 Minute Trainer is AWESOME!
  • MTDDS18
    MTDDS18 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm loving Fitness Blenders Kickboxing workouts (found on Youtube). I get really sweaty and feel so empowered doing itl