special k chips

Options
has anyone tried them? are they good?

Replies

• ilovethelaw07
    Options
    I got the sea salt ones, and they were ok. I didn't buy a second box, went for rice cakes instead. They have a sour cream flavor I believe, maybe they have a little more flavor.
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i like pretzel crisps much better
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have the sour cream and onion ones at home...they too, are only okay. I'll eat them to get my chip fill, but I'd rather go spend the money on kettle chips sea salt and vinegar.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i love the sour cream ones.. they are good..
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I tried the sour cream & onion and they are good... the sea salt were too plain for me.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love chips. I need to try these!
  • Margiedolores
    Options
    No, not really...Sea Salt ones were just ok....Good crunch unexciting taste. Not going to get another box.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    the sour cream and onion ones were super good, I loved bringing them to the studio with me when I was at school, but they are a little pricey :/
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I bought some today, the sour cream and onion ones. The first 5 chips were delicious, but by the time I got through the serving size (a generous 27 chips), they just tasted "funny". I'll finish the box, but I don't think it's worth the price to get another. ($3 box is only 3.5 servings.)
  • sunnybigmc
    sunnybigmc Posts: 29
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • xoxokryssie
    Options
    I've only had the sea salt ones and i love them! They aren't too salty but that's what I like about them. Not to mention the 30 chips per serving, they're kind of filling so I always count 15 chips and that way I'm only eating half the calories anyways. Love em!
  • seabuckaroo
    Options
    I really like Baked Lays. They are yummy and thicker than reg chips. I like to get the small bags at the deli, then I dont overdue it!