Vegetarian and Vegan Friends Wanted (or people trying....)

Options
2»

Replies

• bhanvi
    bhanvi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Meeee...meeee I am a vegetarian since birth :D
  • anupriyasingh526
    anupriyasingh526 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 6 months into vegan life
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm a new vegetarian. I eat cheese and yogurt and sometimes eggs. Looking for veggie/vegan friends.
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Veggie all the way :#
  • supafit4me
    supafit4me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegan. And am currently doing a 7 day fruitarian cleanse. Today is day 3 and I'm loving it!
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 18 years... I do dairy and eggs. I'm not the greatest veg, but I sure try!
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have intermittenly been veg throughout my entire life. I recently brought back fish when I began exercising with weights and found myself fatiguing. I am very very health conscious, and aim for a plant-based diet, Feel free to add me PALS!
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 4 years now (:
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a vegetarian leaning towards vegan. I have almost completely cut out cheese- only eat it outside my home now. I still have a few eggs a week until I get better at eating enough protein from just plant based food. I have found tons of recipes on Pinterest and am going to commit to making a few a week. I think the key is too be organized. When I don't have a well stocked kitchen that's when my diet goes haywire.
  • bearlygood
    bearlygood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian of 4 years with an open diary -- feel free to add me!
  • Farm2city
    Farm2city Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same. eating more veggies. working toward vegetarian. tried vegan. it a great way to live. it's definately a lifestyle change
    feel free to add me.
  • momentai
    momentai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Long time vegan any vegan can add me
  • phillypretzel
    phillypretzel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been a vegetarian for 20 years and recently incorporated fish into my diet because I have cut out most of the carbs I used to eat (bread products) and processed foods. With MFP, I am becoming very aware of what I eat and how an extra serving impacts my ultimate goal. I love to cook and am creative in the kitchen with my delicious vegetable recipes. Feel free to friend me. :smiley:
  • jbro1810
    jbro1810 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan - feel free to add me as a friend too!