Isagenix weight loss solution. ????

Options
Hi everyone, I'm considering this product to "cleanse" my body of toxins. Have u heard of it? Used it? Did it work? ISAGENIX

Replies

• chunt87
    chunt87 Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    my cousin tried to sell me this. I told him no because I dont believe in cleanses. I looked into what he got into and this is the ingredient list for one of their shakes (vanilla):

isagenix-cleanse-review-ingredients-nutrition.gif

Personally, I didn't feel like it was something for me to try to do because I cant identify alot of the ingredients that are in it. Its almost like they try to explain the ingredient to the consumer, but if you look up some of those things I'm willing to bet they aren't necessarily good for you. Weight loss is a huge industry because people are always looking for a little extra help in something they can ingest.

Now, if you can read, identify and believe that all of those things are safe, give it a go. If not, ask your doctor about what is in it, and if it is safe. Good luck :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    There are no toxins in your body that need to be cleansed if your liver and kidneys do their job. If they do not, then you need a doctor, not an over-priced woo product designed to slim your wallet. Please don't be sucked in by this stuff.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    What toxins are you trying to be rid of? Did Isagenix tell you you're full of toxins? How do they know?
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    There are no toxins in your body that need to be cleansed if your liver and kidneys do their job. If they do not, then you need a doctor, not an over-priced woo product designed to slim your wallet. Please don't be sucked in by this stuff.

This.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    It's a scam. You don't need to cleanse your body of anything.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Serious question. What types of toxins are you storing, and how did you come to the conclusion you are toxic? Did a doctor run tests etc.

Just because something is marketed as a "toxic cleanse" doesn't mean it's true :wink:
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Serious question. What types of toxins are you storing, and how did you come to the conclusion you are toxic? Did a doctor run tests etc.

Just because something is marketed as a "toxic cleanse" doesn't mean it's true :wink:

What if the cleanse is itself toxic? Then it's true!

3qo0apccju6x.jpg
  • mrsroldan
    mrsroldan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

This.
    Thank you. I appreciate your honesty
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    chunt87 wrote: »
    my cousin tried to sell me this. I told him no because I dont believe in cleanses. I looked into what he got into and this is the ingredient list for one of their shakes (vanilla):

isagenix-cleanse-review-ingredients-nutrition.gif

Personally, I didn't feel like it was something for me to try to do because I cant identify alot of the ingredients that are in it. Its almost like they try to explain the ingredient to the consumer, but if you look up some of those things I'm willing to bet they aren't necessarily good for you. Weight loss is a huge industry because people are always looking for a little extra help in something they can ingest.

Now, if you can read, identify and believe that all of those things are safe, give it a go. If not, ask your doctor about what is in it, and if it is safe. Good luck :)
    Thank you, what you saying makes sense.
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

3qo0apccju6x.jpg

Lmfao
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    It's a scam. You don't need to cleanse your body of anything.

• mrsroldan
    Options

I think you guys are right! Thank u
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    What toxins are you trying to be rid of? Did Isagenix tell you you're full of toxins? How do they know?

Lmfao! Yea is in the advertising. But I think you are right. I don't know
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    mrsroldan wrote: »

3qo0apccju6x.jpg

Lmfao
    Lmfao!

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Don't get pulled in by their marketing! You'll just waste your money, drink a lot of chemicals and it will do absolutely nothing positive for you.

w53wfwpv588a.gif
  • mrsroldan
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    mrsroldan wrote: »
    Debmal77 wrote: »

This.
    Thank you. I appreciate your honesty

What?? NO!

These infidels and ingrates are lying, I tell you! They have no appreciation for the rigorous science and careful research that has gone into the one-and-only cleanse worth using, recommended for you right here on MFP by none other than @tincanonastring himself. I am but his humble agent of truth.

Step up right here, little lady, and feast your eyes on the glory of the Master Peep Cleanse:

uigpndmtix0p.jpg

It's a cleanse experience like none other. Guaranteed!

Please enclose a generous check or money order. Peeps ain't cheap.

P.S. Keep hanging out here. You can lose weight safely and effectively without 'cleanses' <3

Thank you.