5'4" with 50lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• hillarywhite22
    hillarywhite22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" looking to lose 35+ lbs. I'm only about a month in. Add me!
  • sebring2008ks
    sebring2008ks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 without 50 pounds to lose as well add me!!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i lost 50 i have 50 more to go!
  • rissatoomey94
    rissatoomey94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 with 42 to lose! :)
  • rebeccalynncraig
    rebeccalynncraig Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm just under 5 feet tall and have about 60 pounds to lose! Add me! :smiley:
  • EmmaJ1605
    EmmaJ1605 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 5inches & have 42lbs to lose. I'm into my 2nd week back on mfp and I'm so disheartened this time round. Want to wish you all good luck!
  • Schmeggly80
    Schmeggly80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 60 lbs to lose. I am following a keto diet if anyone wants to add me, please feel free. I lost 125 after the birth of my daughter but have gained back 75 in the last 8 years so... yeah... boooooooo!

Anywho, I am game for as many motivation buddies as I can get.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Been on here a little over a year, 5'4", have lost 44 pounds and want to lose about 12 more. Seem to be a bit stuck lately but I have faith that it will start moving again.
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I've lost 45 pounds post-pregnancy with 30 more to lose to goal. I'm in the zone and logging every day. I would love more friends!
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 and I'm 5'2"! I'll join!
  • kaylascomet
    kaylascomet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4 and want to loose aboutvthat much weight, would love some similar people around me!
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and have lost a total of 55 pounds through diet, weight training, and Zumba. It took me about a year and a half to do so in order to make the changes stick. My best advice is to look down the road a year and ask yourself if you can maintain a regimen for that long. You want your changes to be true, maintainable lifestyle changes.
  • reasons2bemissed
    reasons2bemissed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'6" with roughly 70 to lose (but would be satisfied with at least 55-60

One of the things that makes weight loss difficult for me is people saying things like "OMG I'm xxx pounds, I'm so fat!" And I'm listening and thinking that their starting weight is one I'd LOVE to be at.... makes me feel like dirt. And really ashamed =(
  • paigeethridge
    paigeethridge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and ideally will lose 75lbs. I had acl replacement 1.5 yes ago and gained 30lbs. Can't seem to shake it. :( was on a really good road, even was about to do a triathlon.
  • coley1029
    coley1029 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", with 40 more to lose. I've lost about 26 already. Anyone can add me!
  • Amandakm1985
    Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3 and have lost 56lbs so far and am a huge weightlifting advocate lol add me I love active friends :)
  • jctyree
    jctyree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'4" with about 50 pounds to lose! I have done it once already with the site, however, I stopped my routine and didn't watch what I was eating and being in an office position that doesn't give me as much time as I'd like to exercise, so I gained most of it back over time. Now I am ready to get back at it and get this aggravating weight back off of me again, it can be done because I have done it in the past, just have to get the motivation and strength to do it again. :) Please add me!!
  • Nearly125
    Nearly125 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 40 and am 5'2" - add me :)
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    ADD ME 5 4 with 41 lbs left left to lose...lost 12 already. always looking for new friends and support.
  • krissy2696
    krissy2696 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 5'4" 35 lbs to lose. Right now I'm 165 and I'm 44 yrs old