Hydroxycut caffeine free?

Options
Has anyone used this product? Any results?
This is what's going on, so I'm just looking for a boost.

Ahh!! Imstruggling so much right now. I'm not sure who to talk to about what I'm doing wrong!!
So I went to the doctor a few months ago about not being able to lose weight and she told me to really watch my carbs. (Blood work came back perfect) So I have been trying to pay more attention to what I'm eating and trying to keep the gym in my routine. The last week I have REALLY started watching my carbs. I try to keep them between 50-80 and they all come from veggies and my advocare spark drink. I have also been doing cardio like crazy! (Crazy for me) Gym at least 5 days a week depending on work. I have been doing just cardio. Nothing less than 2 miles at a time. Usually more. So far, I had lost 1/2 lb. that's it! And this morning I had actually gained that back and another 1/2lb.

My doctor said she can refer me to a nutritionist, but it seems like that would be a waste of money! Any advice?

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Hydroxycut would be a bigger waste of your money. Advocare is already a waste of your money.

If you aren't weighing your food, get a scale and use it. That would not be a waste of your money.
  • mollystout7
    mollystout7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would hold off on the fat burners. Could you scale back the cardio and in place do weight training? Maybe 2-3 days weights (or however you want to split it) and throw in some high intensity intervals in between. I wouldn't back off of carbs too severely. Try tapering off your complex carbs in afternoon and evening, sticking with just fibrous carbs from veggies at those times. Hope you can find what works for you! Good luck!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    It's not clear that you are really counting calories and eating at your target goal. Figure out your calorie target, buy a lot of veggies, some fruit, some lean meat, dairy and whole grain, weigh it all carefully to meet your goal and see what happens.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Haven't you already asked this same question before, minus the hydroxycut? ?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    You need a calorie deficit. There is no way to "boost" anything. Your money would be much better spent on a nutritionist that can teach you lasting life habits than a pill that won't work.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Haven't you already asked this same question before, minus the hydroxycut? ?

Yes, they have.