How do you add meals?

Wasnt sure where to post this. Been trying to add meals but I vant figure out how to add them. I can add recpies but i just wanted to add the meals. Seems much easier then every ingredient individually.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    You have to "build" the meal by adding one or more food items to one of your meal slots, such as Breakfast. Then on the Web version (see the link for instructions for mobile apps), click Quick Tools > Remember meal and give it a name.
    Please see this article, and many other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/162346-how-do-i-create-and-log-remembered-meals-
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Good question. In 2.5 years I've only used it once, as I never have exactly the same proportion of ingredients and you can't edit it...
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Good question. In 2.5 years I've only used it once, as I never have exactly the same proportion of ingredients and you can't edit it...
    You log the existing "My Meal" to any meal slot, change the ingredients, then click Quick Tools > Remember meal and choose either to give it a new name, or "Replace an existing Meal" (Web version).
  • reddwarfen
    reddwarfen Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you!