New and looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone -

I'm new here and looking forward to meeting some friends to keep me on track and motivated.

I was always a sedentary child who preferred to read rather than run. Now in my 20's, I've started an active life style and I'm looking forward to getting in shape.

If you've been on the site for a while and had success, I'd love to hear your advice on achieving long term success.

Replies

• spacecricket
    Options
    hey! good luck on getting started, feel free to add me if you like
  • lvmom24
    lvmom24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I used to be pretty active, had some knee troubles, took a year off and am just now getting back into caring for myself. I have been tracking what I eat for about 2 weeks. Man, I eat a lot of crap!
  • crazylyma
    crazylyma Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey....nice to meet you. I think i can give you some positive pointers. I like to share. Crazylyma@yahoo.com would love to help...and Im just a phone call away.

.Kristine
  • ywwak
    ywwak Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Im new too! and i had knee injuries two years ago which left me being inactive for a very long time. Hopefully myfitnesspal will help me achieve my fitness goal!:)
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new! Have only been on this site for one week. Good Luck!!!
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    Hi! Im new to this site also :) Feel free to add me as a friend. Id be happy to lend some advice or support when i can! :smile:
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and Welcome.....
    Always nice to make new friends on you journey.
    This is an awesome site for motivation and support.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dreamingofsandiego23
    dreamingofsandiego23 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I too am new.. started yesterday... I signed up awhile ago..but didn't start then.. But I'd love some friends too!!
  • snowbunnies
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'll be adding you all to my friends list and I'm looking forward to staying in touch.