Looking for a community of healthy people. I need advice.

Options
I'm 24 and reached the weight of 200.4lbs. The sad part is that last year I was 171. Gaining almost 30 lbs isn't what I had in mind for a New Years resolution. I trying to pursue health and have been going for 9 days strong and down a few pounds. Some days a harder than others and I'm looking for people to help me motivate myself. I've been working my butt off but want to make health a lifestyle not a temporary thing. Any encouragement helps.

Replies

• mcmorrow33
    mcmorrow33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just keep tracking your calorie intake and try and fit exercise into your routine :) Remind yourself that it's not a quick fix it's a lifestyle change- you'll get there!!
  • shmalan
    shmalan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • shmalan
    Options
    I'm giving myself 12 weeks and I'm almost done with 2. Now that I have the help of this MFP community behind me it's going to be fun getting heathy with some support on the side.
  • MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing support from MFPs :) I need to remain focused and consistently log everything! YOU'VE GOT THIS
  • shmalan
    Options
    Thanks @MOMfit4life you are awesome! Yeah it definitely gets redundant and stressful logging every calorie in... However, I think now that I have a community to support me I think this app is about to get really fun! :p
  • becky53012
    becky53012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love the positivity! You can do it!
  • shmalan
    Options
    Thanks @becky53012 . You can do it too!