Yogis!!!

Options
Looking for people who do yoga to be friends! I am trying to fet back into it and would love the motivation from everyone!!! :D
So add me!

Replies

• Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love yoga! I just started looking up different youtube channels as I cannot always make it to a class but it's my favorite type of exercise, half the time it doesn't even feel like I'm exercising lol
  • simply__sarah
    simply__sarah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yoga is the greatest! Definitely my favorite form of exercise and when I'm practicing consistently, I can really tell a difference in my body tone/composition. I'm trying to get back into it as well.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Me! I love it. I do a combination of home practice and at a studio. Mostly vinyasa and yin.
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am in transition to my new life in yoga...getting back to it also. Thanks!
  • musthavescentscanada
    Options
    Welcome fellow yoginis! :)
    I practice mostly Vinyasa (in class) and Hatha (at home) and love it.
    If you're looking for a Yoga teacher on YouTube,try "Yoga with Adriene"
    She makes it simple, no fuss, easy. And has dozens of videos from very basic poses to yoga for hangovers. ;)
    Cheers, Rach
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow yoginis! :)
    I practice mostly Vinyasa (in class) and Hatha (at home) and love it.
    If you're looking for a Yoga teacher on YouTube,try "Yoga with Adriene"
    She makes it simple, no fuss, easy. And has dozens of videos from very basic poses to yoga for hangovers. ;)
    Cheers, Rach

Ohh I like her! I don't find her annoying and she seems really chill and fun. I also like Lesley Fightmaster.
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have very few yoga asanas included in my gym regime.. I am now planning to do surya namaskar atleast everyday... I don't follow any youtube videos.. I follow yoga books (like xl to xs).. please enlighten me more.. :)
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've just started Yoga with Adriene's 30 day yoga challenge so I'm a newbie! I've wanted to get into yoga for a while now and this seems an easy way to start! Add me if want!
  • ThysbeEverbloom
    ThysbeEverbloom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi fellow yogis & yoginis

I just started to get back to fit and healthy again. I am doing a daily Kundalini session at home and will try to add Bikram if I feel like it.

Pls feel free to add me - some yoga friends would be a great enrichment

@WantBestME: I would highly recommend getting some time with a yoga teacher (class or ideally pvt lesson on your preferred asanas) - just catching a book and doing yoga is a bit like going to the gym and using the machines without any instruction.

namaste
  • BeccaKay96
    BeccaKay96 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I missed anyone while adding, but love all the adds and new friends!!! Keep it up
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    yoga's great. i'm primarily a runner, but have been practicing yoga in some form for 10+ years now. it's a great complement. i love vinyasa flows, ashtanga is nice too. i got into bikram for a bit, but as the bikram choudury (however you spell his last name) guy is such an uber douche i'm not too keen to practice his yoga.