Mum needing friends & support

Options
I'm female 29 and from Westen Australia

Reconnecting with MFP after finding it difficult to maintain, quitting and putting back on kgs.

Last time I didn't have any friends and I'm hoping this is something I can change this time and improve my support and motivation!

Looking for other mums, dads OR ANYONE who can give and also need positive support and encouragement along the way.

If you are returning to excersize and healthy eating after having an epic fail (or trial) like I have done then Add me and send me a message x

Replies

• FlippyW
    FlippyW Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've added you, I'm a mum of 2 from the UK, also looking for other friends on here who are mums also. :)
  • Allie763
    Allie763 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Allie. A 52 year old Mom and Grandmom of 3. I'm from Conneticut USA. I'm looking for other ladies like me who need to lose weight

• Bruery
    Bruery Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I want to welcome you Kerry and wish you luck on your journey..!
  • NCGOALIEMOM
    NCGOALIEMOM Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mom, who also works an insane schedule and is constantly traveling for my kiddos sports! I'm happy to provide as much support as I can!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me. I have about 35 friends but only a few are active on MFP at the moment so I'm looking for a few more myself. I'm a mum of 2 in the UK. Things will get crazy for me in September as I'm training to be a physics teacher so I may not be logging on every day but I will aim to be as supportive as I can when I can :)