Biggest Loser fans

Options
Biggest Loser fans: How do you feel about Anna Kournikova (spellcheck) replacing Jillian. I think it sucks! :noway: She is hot and fit and...uh hot...and thats it! Why her?! ....FYI she is (was) a good athlete but she never even won a WTA title?...ugh why do things have to change?

And does she even have experience as a trainer?! And why didnt they say whether or not Brett and or Cara was coming back? Why even have Brett and Cara there? instead have Anna be the unknown trainer to get people used to the idea? Sorry I take my BL seriously lol I have watched every season of it and Im not happy about all the changes!

Replies

• yankeefamily05
    Options
    Biggest Loser fans: How do you feel about Anna Kournikova (spellcheck) replacing Jillian. I think it sucks! :noway: She is hot and fit and...uh hot...and thats it! Why her?! ....FYI she is (was) a good athlete but she never even won a WTA title?...ugh why do things have to change?

And does she even have experience as a trainer?! And why didnt they say whether or not Brett and or Cara was coming back? Why even have Brett and Cara there? instead have Anna be the unknown trainer to get people used to the idea? Sorry I take my BL seriously lol I have watched every season of it and Im not happy about all the changes!

hmm..I have to agree. I thought they were going to choose between Brett or Cara for the new trainer. Maybe I missed something, I do not know. I guess we shall see next season.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced about Anna Tennis Player. She IS an athlete but she seems so mild mannered and I truly believe that some people need that 'get in your face' that Jillian gave. I hope she can live up to it.

As for Brett and Cara - I REALLY hope they come back. I think they really added some different training aspects to the show and to the contestants weight loss that really showed people at home that you CAN mix it up. I for one LOVE to box and lost a lot of weight doing it so I knew the beneftis before Cara showed up. I'd love to see them back.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Oh no i love jillian.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    honestly....i hated Jillian before, but i'd rather have her back after seeing that new girl. she's a toothpick. at least Jillian has a muscular and athletic body, and i'm like "ok, she knows what she's freaking doing", but this new chick is just SKINNY. sure, if i ran around all day playing tennis, i'd be skinny too!! i don't think she's biggest loser material. I WANT JILLIAN!! (never thought i would say THAT...)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced about Anna Tennis Player. She IS an athlete but she seems so mild mannered and I truly believe that some people need that 'get in your face' that Jillian gave. I hope she can live up to it.

As for Brett and Cara - I REALLY hope they come back. I think they really added some different training aspects to the show and to the contestants weight loss that really showed people at home that you CAN mix it up. I for one LOVE to box and lost a lot of weight doing it so I knew the beneftis before Cara showed up. I'd love to see them back.

I agree.
  • babytmarie27
    babytmarie27 Posts: 161
    Options

I did enjoy the new workouts they brought to the table, but I was never really sold on them either. But at least it would make sense for one or both to be chosen as the new trainer....they really came out of no where with the tennis player
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    honestly....i hated Jillian before, but i'd rather have her back after seeing that new girl. she's a toothpick. at least Jillian has a muscular and athletic body, and i'm like "ok, she knows what she's freaking doing", but this new chick is just SKINNY. sure, if i ran around all day playing tennis, i'd be skinny too!! i don't think she's biggest loser material. I WANT JILLIAN!! (never thought i would say THAT...)
    wow u hated her?! I love Jillian she is so awesome! She has a really good fb page too, unlike other celebrities she takes time everyday to post whats going on in her life and share pics...she had a freakin awesome video of Bob dancing I was roflmao! such a genuine person!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TBL! I think Cara is pregnant (at least she looked like it!) but I think her and Bret are NOT returning. I think I read that somewhere...I do not think I like the idea of Ana K being the new "trainer"..I think she is "eye candy" for the viewers...I hope she has something valuable to add...I love Jillian, and I hope she does well in what she is pursuing..and I hope she finishes quickly so she can come back!
  • joalynn
    joalynn Posts: 7
    Options
    I love JIllian..she was one of the main reasons I watched the show at all..She's amazing. Her replacement is pretty disappointing :( The show will not be the same at all...
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    I LOVE TBL! I think Cara is pregnant (at least she looked like it!) but I think her and Bret are NOT returning. I think I read that somewhere...I do not think I like the idea of Ana K being the new "trainer"..I think she is "eye candy" for the viewers...I hope she has something valuable to add...I love Jillian, and I hope she does well in what she is pursuing..and I hope she finishes quickly so she can come back!
    OMG I thought she looked prego too! What was she thinking wearing that skin tight hooker dress at the finally?.....I was like nooooooooooo she didn't! I just hoped they would have at least found someone else in the personal training business to replace her...not athletes, they know what works for them not necessarily how to create a plan for others...I guess I will reluctantly watch next season, my expectations are low
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought she looked prego too! What was she thinking wearing that skin tight hooker dress at the finally?.....I was like nooooooooooo she didn't! I just hoped they would have at least found someone else in the personal training business to replace her...not athletes, they know what works for them not necessarily how to create a plan for others...I guess I will reluctantly watch next season, my expectations are low

LOL yeah! I noticed her belly too. I was like what the heck is going on here? Don't get me wrong, I'd like a lil bitty belly like that. Anyway, I don't like Jill's replacement either. But she left before and came back once (remember trainer Kim Lyons?) Maybe we'll see her on the Biggest Loser again someday.
    BTW I just LOVE Hannah. I think if we'd ever met in person, we'd be BFFs LOL She makes me laugh. :p