Very new to all of this...

Hello... I am new here as well... first day actually... but I'm excited to start!

I'm a college student... which means a lot of COLLEGE food and LOTS of sitting in class, and sitting around studying... the perfect combination and explanation of why I am 175lbs at only 5'4"...

I'm currently enrolled in a nutrition class (required otherwise I don't think I would have taken it...) so that gave me the right kickstart.

The food SUCKS here... it's horrible... over processed, massproduced garbage that I hate... so I eat a LOT of salad... (usually a plate with lunch and dinner, if I bother to eat anything else they serve). I don't have a car, so going to the grocery store for real food is a special rareity...

BUT I've wanted to start for awhile, and this looked like a good place to record... and so I start.

Cheers! =o)

Replies

• Hello... I am new here as well... first day actually... but I'm excited to start!

I'm a college student... which means a lot of COLLEGE food and LOTS of sitting in class, and sitting around studying... the perfect combination and explanation of why I am 175lbs at only 5'4"...

I'm currently enrolled in a nutrition class (required otherwise I don't think I would have taken it...) so that gave me the right kickstart.

The food SUCKS here... it's horrible... over processed, massproduced garbage that I hate... so I eat a LOT of salad... (usually a plate with lunch and dinner, if I bother to eat anything else they serve). I don't have a car, so going to the grocery store for real food is a special rareity...

BUT I've wanted to start for awhile, and this looked like a good place to record... and so I start.

Cheers! =o)