HI there...I am NEW!

Options
lucero22
lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
Soooo I guess I should introduce myself, I am Ashley Lucero a 22 year old college student trying to make a change for the better. I find myself always ready and willing to go forth and eat right and workout then later find no movtivation. BLAH!! But I am hoping this will be different and I hope to find support in y'all!

Replies

• FinallyGetFit
    Options
    welcome..this is my first day and so far so good..ppl on here seem really great!!
  • lucero22
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gizmodias
    gizmodias Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Back.. New to the site as well. I wish you well on your quest and remember to stay strong. There is so much support and knowledge on this site I have found. Good Luck and sling us any msgs if you need a hand.
  • ascoope
    ascoope Posts: 42
    Options
    I am so in love with this place- everyone is so helpful and the boards move really fast so you're never waiting around for a response. I just joined too. Welcome!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Oh I know how that goes, hopefully u r ready to make a real change now to look great later.. Wish u the best motivation is great here
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I have been here for about 3 months and it is a great site with extremely supportive people! Best of luck on your journey!
  • lucero22
    Options
    Hey y'all thanks alot! And I really do want to make a change for the better!!