Mom of 2, needing support

Options
hey everyone, I'm a mom of 2 who is stuck in a fat rut. My youngest is 2 years old now, so I have to face the fact that it's no longer baby weight. I'm looking for supportive friends - any age, gender, etc - and I will do my best to do the same for you! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• JennyRandall1
    JennyRandall1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of 2 (youngest is 3 year old) and step mom of 2 more. Needless to say I have a busy household and I've slowly gained weight over the past 2 years that I was tired of having around. I'm almost 3 weeks in and I've lost 3lbs or more (I think my initial weigh-in was 4-5lbs off). What kind of exercise regime are you planning on doing?
  • laura5432015
    laura5432015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I know how you feel. My lb is three in October. I also have realised it's no longer baby weight, it's just weight! Lol. Today's my first day of a new eating plan. Feel free to add me :-)
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 as well. I have a 7 year old son & my daughter is 1 1/2. I'd like to blame my extra weight on my last pregnancy, but I think cake, ice cream, & donuts probably has more to do with it! This is a great community for encouragement & support, feel free to add me, good luck!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here. Youngest two are 1 and 2....I'm in maintenance right now.....
  • RL_2015
    RL_2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mum of 3 here - 12, 6 and 10 months! Feel free to add me