• krissy2696
    krissy2696 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    krissy2696 wrote: »
    Add me too! 5'4" 40 lbs to lose. Right now I'm 165 and I'm 44 yrs old

• AutumnSkye_16
    AutumnSkye_16 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and need to lose about 15-20 lbs still...I've been on here before but didn't do it consistently and now I'm ready to be accountable. I've been on about a week now and have lost 4lbs...I'm really happy with the results I'm seeing and feeling good about what I'm putting in my body. Now I just need motivation to workout. Lol Anybody can add me if you want! :smile:
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 with a goal to lose about 50 pounds. I started six months ago and I'm down 28 pounds so I'm looking to lose another 20-25. I'm 44 and the weight is NOT coming off as quickly as it has in the past...however, I know I'm doing everything "right" (staying within calorie goals/working out) so it's all good. Thus far it's been really manageable and I feel great! Feel free to add me :)
  • DaniWhis
    DaniWhis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this because it described me! haha. I'm down to about 40 to lose now, but I could use some more friends. :( Lots of mine are now inactive.
  • Shellybell1709
    Shellybell1709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It may not be healthy for me to lose 50lbs per say but I did weigh 50lbs less than I do when my son was born. That was 12 years ago lol ... I am 31. 5'6 170ish at the moment due to inactivity ..due to freakin bladder problems I've had for the past three years but I am happy to announce that I no longer have this issue and I REALLY need more friends on here and support ☺️
  • cherae32
    cherae32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm here...same height needing to lose 40-50 lbs, gain lean muscles and run a 10k all before my birthday on November 21 if possible
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    5'4" want to lose about 35-40 pounds. Taking it a day at a time.
  • opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 32 lbs left to lose (down from 47 lbs) Anyone can add me. My Diary is open to friends and I'm on daily.
  • opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    5'6" with roughly 70 to lose (but would be satisfied with at least 55-60

One of the things that makes weight loss difficult for me is people saying things like "OMG I'm xxx pounds, I'm so fat!" And I'm listening and thinking that their starting weight is one I'd LOVE to be at.... makes me feel like dirt. And really ashamed =(

Don't let it get you down. Everyone is different. All that matters is you are doing what is best for you. Just the decision to start is a big step that many don't ever take. Be pround of yourself and the choices you are making for a healthier you. :)
  • whitneymorgan1
    whitneymorgan1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm barely 5'4" and need to lose 50lbs as well. Ideally I'd settle with losing 25lbs. Lol.
  • gingerrsnapp602
    gingerrsnapp602 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" with more than 50 to lose. At least 70 to lose. I've lost a little over 10 of it.
  • rawrkeia
    rawrkeia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4 and looking to lose at least 50. Though I eventually want to lose more.
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 with about 65 pounds to lose feel free to add me.
  • slatonkimberly
    slatonkimberly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'5 need to lose about about 60. Would be happy to lose 40 lbs "baby weight" though.
  • gibsongirl0301
    gibsongirl0301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started! 170 lbs. mid 20's. Had knee and wrist surgery and went down hill from there. Ready to weigh what I use to! Be happy and healthy! Those who have lost weight what are your goals on MFP at??? I started logging today and I'm not sure if my goals are appropriate! Please help! I'm 5'6
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 with about 50 to lose, 40 is my goal but if and when I make it I'll make a new goal. Add me if you want. I lost 18 pounds in three months then fell of the wagon for two months, and just started again!! I need lots of motivation!!! Lol
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just started! 170 lbs. mid 20's. Had knee and wrist surgery and went down hill from there. Ready to weigh what I use to! Be happy and healthy! Those who have lost weight what are your goals on MFP at??? I started logging today and I'm not sure if my goals are appropriate! Please help! I'm 5'6

My step sisster has lost 55 pounds doing 1300 calories for I think 13 months. She's 5"8 and started at about 200 pounds
  • aspirehealthyx
    aspirehealthyx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and have 36lbs to lose, il join in. anyone welcome to add me :) xx
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    How are all the shorties doing? About 10lbs down here.
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have around 65 lbs to lose. I've been logging in for over 40 days now and have lost 7 lbs so far. Feel free to add!