Struggling Moms!

Options
Any other moms out there having a hard time losing the baby weight?!?! I never thought it was going to be THIS hard!! Its eveb harder being a sahm as well :/
Can any moms relate???

Replies

• hamo1987
    hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Definitely, sahwm and one of the hardest things in my life even harder than my four year degree, harder than the parenting of five children and harder than marriage and life balance is losing baby weight, it is no easy feat but it can be done, I'm still trying to convince myself it can be done!
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm also a first time mom of a six month old! I was home for six months and just went back to work last week! I'm only like five pounds away from my pre-baby weight BUT I found that being home and snacking all day long did not help at all! Plus, I exercise regularly and walk so much, but the snacking to combat my exhaustion has been killing me! I crave sugar because I'm so tired and I need carbs to keep me going. My babe sometimes keeps me up at night, so my body has gotten used to eating throughout the night for energy, and that's also causing major problems. Ugh.