whats 1 thing u want to do when u meet your goal weight?

brian2911
brian2911 Posts: 48
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
sounds like nothing big but be able to put just my bunker gear pants (firefighter gear) on for my wife and walk into the bed room and feel good .

Replies

• HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    sounds like nothing big but be able to put just my bunker gear pants (firefighter gear) on for my wife and walk into the bed room and feel good .

Oh man I'd bet she'd love that!

My 1 thing would be to do a pin-up style photoshoot.. I'd be ecstatic!
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    be able to go to any clothes store in the mall and find something cute/sexy that fits my body and makes me feel good about me.
  • Nickole71
    Nickole71 Posts: 6
    Im terrified of heights...... when I hit goal weight I want to go zip lining with my daughter!!!
  • brian2911
    i think the PIN-UP idea is awesome!
  • kellyann310
    kellyann310 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd had a really cute white and red dress made when I hit 140lbs the first time that was kind of Marilyn Monroe white dress style. I wore it once for an hours, then, plans got ruined. I can't wait to put that thing on again.
  • EdieBird
    EdieBird Posts: 38
    Buy a bikini! I've never worn one, always too embarrassed by my belly bulge. (which is shrinking dramatically even though my weight isn't dropping fast, but I'm cool with that)
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    I'll go sky diving like my son did when he lost his weight!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    I would love to take a trip to Italy, but that may be cost prohibitive. So unless I win the lotto, it may be a trip to Chicago or Las Vegas...I just want to get on a plane and go somewhere! :happy:
  • Boudoir photo shoot! After my partner takes me shopping at Agent Provocateur of course ;-)
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    hmmm...good question. I kind of like the pin-up idea too. Something classy...I think my husband would like that. :)
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Have a big bon fire with my fat clothes.....burn baby burn!
  • brian2911
    that day will feel GREAT!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Belly button piercing!

I'm more of a tattoo girl myself but I've always found belly button piercings to be really sexy on a nice flat toned stomach.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    I'm planning to take a dance class that I've wanted to do for years, but didn't feel fit enough to enjoy. (American Tribal style belly dancing)
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Have a beautiful lotus tat picked out... For my ribcage. :-o

Been years since I've wanted a new piece, and now I'm obsessed.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    I want to be able to walk around in a bikini comfortably! like take a walk on the beach and not feel like I have to put my cover up on!
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    I want to eat some ice cream without feeling guilty! Not go crazy of course, but just like a shake or something small like that without thinking well now I have to work out even longer to lose that!!!
This discussion has been closed.