I'm new to this site, but not new to the weight loss game.

Options
That is what it is, right? A game. Sometimes it feels that way. You either win or you lose. Often times we find ourselves losing, BUT NOT TODAY. No more excuses. Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Michelle. I'm a Scorpio (;
All kidding aside, I was brought to this site by a dear friend. I was lacking motivation and a strong support system. I have been struggling with my weight since I was practically born. (11 pounds, BIG baby right?) Like yourselves, I have tried many many diets, "magic pills" and programs. Sure, I would lose a few pounds but then the weight should stop falling off. Though I haven't been diagnosed, I am sure I have sleep apnea which if you're familiar with it, sucks. I am constantly exhausted which doesn't help in wanting to get up to go the gym and because I'm exhausted my body doesn't want to lose any weight. I've decided today once I saw a video I recorded of myself, that I was done. Done with the excuses, done with being over weight, done with paying the extra few bucks for bigger clothing, done with having sleep apnea, done with feeling like crap. I am more motivated than ever to lose weight, and I am serious this time. I was always one of those girls who looked at herself in the mirror and shrugged. "Yeah you could lose some weight Michelle, but you're not THAT big." Guess what? I am that big. I am the biggest I have ever been, and it ends now.

So, if you want to be apart of my journey with me. Add me. We can support each other. I promise :D

Replies

• mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean, It does feel like a game most of the time, but if you keep at it you will eventually win!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    AMEN :D
  • jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to the next stage of ur life.. *hugs* i know exactly how ur feeling.. :flowerforyou:
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - love it. Count me in as a friend! Yvonne :flowerforyou: