NEW...seeking motivating friends on Low Carb diets. Pls add

Options
Hello,

I am currently seeking to lose about 70lbs. I recently gained a whooping 40lbs last year after losing 30lbs due to BC. Need motivation in removing the 40lbs plus an additional 30. Also, I have found it difficult to log low carb on the food diary. Ex. eggs or omelettes. For all low carbers, please share with me any information that will be useful. I am also seeking to burn anywhere in between 750 to 1000 calories 5 days a week. Look forward to chatting with Everyone! : )

Replies

• suziq13
    suziq13 Posts: 2
    Options
    you sound like you are in the same boat as myself. i need to lose about 45 more pounds. i also am eating low carb. my body doesnt seem to burn carbs very well so i just avoid all together. i would love any help and or ideas you may have as well. i would love to chat with you. maybe our two heads together can come up with something that will work for us. hope to hear from you soon.
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    Hey lateast! I've just begun Atkins. I grill all of my food (besides eggs) so I usually eat chicken, lean beef, or seafoods. I can't say I have too much useful advice since I've only done this for three days... I have been filling up on water to drive away any carb cravings. I will also be starting the 30 Day Shred to expedite the whole weight loss process.

Welcome, good luck, and let us know if you have any questions :-)
  • lateast
    lateast Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! My biggest problem is needing NEW low carb recipes because some things I eat often bores me. LOL! Are you guys eating any sugar free products as well or just meat & veggies?

Good Luck to you both!!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Check out the Atkins website for lots of great recipes. Make sure you have your settings to show both carbs and fiber so you can subtract the fiber for your net carbs.
  • lateast
    lateast Posts: 6
    Options
    Ok. Thanks sfoust66!!! I will do!