whats 1 thing u want to do when u meet your goal weight?

Options
sounds like nothing big but be able to put just my bunker gear pants (firefighter gear) on for my wife and walk into the bed room and feel good .

Replies

• HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    sounds like nothing big but be able to put just my bunker gear pants (firefighter gear) on for my wife and walk into the bed room and feel good .

Oh man I'd bet she'd love that!

My 1 thing would be to do a pin-up style photoshoot.. I'd be ecstatic!
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    be able to go to any clothes store in the mall and find something cute/sexy that fits my body and makes me feel good about me.
  • Nickole71
    Nickole71 Posts: 6
    Options
    Im terrified of heights...... when I hit goal weight I want to go zip lining with my daughter!!!
  • brian2911
    brian2911 Posts: 48
    Options
    i think the PIN-UP idea is awesome!
  • kellyann310
    kellyann310 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd had a really cute white and red dress made when I hit 140lbs the first time that was kind of Marilyn Monroe white dress style. I wore it once for an hours, then, plans got ruined. I can't wait to put that thing on again.
  • EdieBird
    EdieBird Posts: 38
    Options
    Buy a bikini! I've never worn one, always too embarrassed by my belly bulge. (which is shrinking dramatically even though my weight isn't dropping fast, but I'm cool with that)
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'll go sky diving like my son did when he lost his weight!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would love to take a trip to Italy, but that may be cost prohibitive. So unless I win the lotto, it may be a trip to Chicago or Las Vegas...I just want to get on a plane and go somewhere! :happy:
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    Boudoir photo shoot! After my partner takes me shopping at Agent Provocateur of course ;-)
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hmmm...good question. I kind of like the pin-up idea too. Something classy...I think my husband would like that. :)
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    Have a big bon fire with my fat clothes.....burn baby burn!
  • brian2911
    brian2911 Posts: 48
    Options
    that day will feel GREAT!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Belly button piercing!

I'm more of a tattoo girl myself but I've always found belly button piercings to be really sexy on a nice flat toned stomach.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to take a dance class that I've wanted to do for years, but didn't feel fit enough to enjoy. (American Tribal style belly dancing)
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Have a beautiful lotus tat picked out... For my ribcage. :-o

Been years since I've wanted a new piece, and now I'm obsessed.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to walk around in a bikini comfortably! like take a walk on the beach and not feel like I have to put my cover up on!
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want to eat some ice cream without feeling guilty! Not go crazy of course, but just like a shake or something small like that without thinking well now I have to work out even longer to lose that!!!