Need to lose 100+ lbs!

Options
Hi, my name is Casey and I'm looking for friends with similar goals to help keep each other motivated and inspired! Please feel free to add me if you'd like to join me in my journey of ups and downs to reach my goal of losing of 172 lbs... It's gonna be a long road, and i'm ready...but I need your help! Let's do this! ;)

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I think you posted this in the wrong forum.... this is for maintaining weight... (if you want to add me go for it... I am still losing... my goal is 122 pounds to lose total)
  • LarryPrentice
    LarryPrentice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with posting desired weight loss here. I am shooting for losing 150 lbs, as I was at 315. So far with the tracking and exercise I have dropped to 306, so it is a start. Good Luck to all who are trying to get more healthy and improve their lifestyle.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with posting desired weight loss here. I am shooting for losing 150 lbs, as I was at 315. So far with the tracking and exercise I have dropped to 306, so it is a start. Good Luck to all who are trying to get more healthy and improve their lifestyle.

There's nothing wrong with posting about desired weight loss in the other forums, but the user above is correct that this forum is for threads regarding maintaining your current weight.

Good luck to all of you!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to lend support. I have seen many people in our Fitness group ditrh 100 pounds. I have 35-40 more to go. You need a good workout program and a nutrition plan that is specific to you. Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • Psyche3838
    Psyche3838 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the post, I thought the forum was maintaining weight loss. No need to get offended by it or spam me. Lol, I would delete it but it won't let me. Anyway, just looking for friends with similar goals! Thanks all! :)
  • NJDad
    NJDad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 75 myself-- not quite 100 but it's up there.