INSANITY

Options
LaVidaDeNiki
LaVidaDeNiki Posts: 22 Member
edited August 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
This is week 2 of my journey. lol so last week I did a lot of cardio just to get the body going..... This week I'm beginning INSANITY, which is completely insane. Yesterday was day 1, just the fitness test, which made me feel like I needed to vomit the entire time. I loved it.

HAS ANYONE ELSE TRIED INSANITY? How was it for you? And should I incorporate a lot of other exercise in my day?

Replies

• RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did it a while ago and loved it. It is insane, but worth sticking with. Don't do any other exercise with it, at least to begin with, unless you were extremely active before you started. You are meant to give every session your all. Hth ☺
  • RevGillTC
    RevGillTC Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh, and look out for the threads and groups on here.
  • allanthfc
    allanthfc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on pause due to a slight back injury but on monday im re starting week eight.

I love it and plan a rerun in a few months after some time back on the weights.

I helped a fam member move house then did insanity at night, did insanity the following day and the morning after I was really uncomfortable. Not in agony as such just in need of a break so as not to mess myself up more.
  • LaVidaDeNiki
    LaVidaDeNiki Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I definitely will stay aware of my limits. I know they want me to "dig deeper" every session so I'll try to limit other excites until my endurance is increased. THANKS!!